[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We write letters to people who probably won't read them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 4
File: letters.png (28 KB, 449x445) Image search: [Google]
letters.png
28 KB, 449x445
I'll start.

D,
You are really fucking intimidating, ya know that?
I want to be your Darcy but I'm barely holding myself together!
M.
>>
nigger.
>>
I hope you don't actually hate me. If you calm down, undo what you did earlier.
>>
C,
You're amazing. Never met anyone like you. Hope you're well, beautiful!
>>
J,
I'm probably going to kill myself soon, I'm sorry. I hope you know youre the best thing to happen to me.
C
>>
So,
I wanted to tell you this since a long time. You are gorgeous, a kind and clever person. Of course, we don't know each other that good, but maybe we should. However, I wish you a nice Sunday and Im looking forward seeing you Monday.
>>
S.
I'm sorry I left.
But why the fuck couldn't you put at least the minimal amount of effort into our relationship?
Was it that fucking hard to spend time with me-the supposed love of your life-at least once a week? Or at LEAST reply to my messages?
I didn't leave because I stopped loving you; I left because I wanted to stop the pain. That didn't do shit though.
I'm angry, mainly because I cannot seem to stop loving you.
I hope we can be together once again. I hope you can take me back.
I know that won't happen.
I still love you, more than anyone in the world. And I will never stop loving you.
I wish you still existed.
D.
>>
>>17195401
d?
>>
I don't know if I can do it. I always end up developing a crush on you. I'd still like you as a friend, and really, gaming with all of you guys was the most fun I've ever had. I actually felt content for once. Hearing your voice makes me happier than it should. But it always gets out of hand and I get all clingy. And I try to hide it but that just makes me seem autistic.

This is stupid. You're stupid. I don't know how to be a proper orbiter as a woman.

Is there an art to orbiting?
>>
>>17195774
D.
>>
>>17195774
>>17196397
D for dick
>>
>>17196424
Duh.
>>
D.

You will never know how much I love you, how much I hate myself for not giving us a chance, even though you were 7 years younger than me and my best friends younger sister. I hate seeing you with that rich prick that hides behind his cult's money. You deserve better than him and deep down you know it.

I would do anything and everything for you if I could. I just wish I could show you that.

You will always have a place in my heart, I'm sorry we missed the boat this time around.
>>
wish i would have met you first, any chance we would have had is gone now. o well thats life i guess.
>>
>>17196426
Diana
>>
>>17196795
>brooding, trying to figure out what to do
>thinking about texting a girl by that name
>nah, it's 11:00 and she's probably sleeping like a normal person, i shouldn't bother her with stupid shit anyway
>sit down at computer
>see this
goddammit
i wonder how common a name diana is among 4chan users
There are a lot of Ds in every thread, come to think of it
even the OP is to a Diana.
>>
>>17196795
Wait, what?
>>
>>17194724
Assuming that you are not the M I am concerned about. But Never know
>>
N
You will never know this but i blame you, i thanks its all your fault that i am who i am now luckily to some fortunate circumstances i am a better person in general, you broke me down and i had to rebuild from scratch but i cant seem to hate you.
>>
Dear my Bad Wolf,

I know I'm the worst hypocrite for this. I've been acting like a 14 year old the last days and believe me I (tried to) spare you the worst. I got anxiety attacks at random during the last days and that's what kept me away from work. I just wish I could be honest with you. Tell you. Make sense. But I can't. You're at a better place now and if I made you feel worse by telling you what's going on with me all my plans would've failed. You deserve the happiness, the stability - you've made me happy too, showed me another way to be myself, had faith in me when I didn't. You even gave yourself to me.
And what fucks it all up is my incapability to stay true to my own principles. Somewhere on our way I caught the feelings. Not enough to change the bad things to the better by giving up my life but enough to make this parting incredibly painful to me.
Maybe it wouldn't even have to be one if there was nothing but friendship there. I dread the words that we can't continue this coming every minute. At best you'll just ghost me from now on. I'll just try to stay strong and not make you feel bad for my failure.
Fuck, I wish I could just keep you like you were. Fuck me wanting everything for myself. Just fuck it.

- Your weird guide to those weird places and hopefully, eventually your own home.
>>
Marta and a few more, i thought we were friends, i thought you guys considered me as one of you, two years later i haven't had a single interaction with any of you. I miss those times, they went by flying and i knew they would eventually end.
Thanks for everything.
>>
Would some lovely anon please link me to the last letter thread? I can't seem to find it on any of the archive sites.
>>
Dear name-withheld,

I miss being around you so much. You're a wonderful person and I'd cheerfully murder a dozen people if it would make you smile. Don't worry; I won't hurt anyone unless you ask me.

My life for you.

Love,
Your devoted cult-member in waiting.
>>
B,

Meeting you in middle school was the greatest thing to ever happen to me. I fell hard and fast for you and finding out years later that you felt the same way still eats me up inside. I didn't want to leave but I couldn't stay in that house any longer. I know it's been years since we've spoke and I think it's for the better that we don't. I want you to remember me as I was, not as what I've become. Maybe it's some form of punishment or just a bad joke that the guy you're with now shares my name but I know he makes you happy and that's all I want for you. You were my first and only love and no matter what, I will always hold you near and dear to my heart.

Love, now and forever,
J
>>
>>17197353
Where are you from?
>>
>>17197728
This seems like there's a good story. Care to share?
>>
dear koky,
fuck you.
>>
Z stop being so obsessed with her and trying to change yourself for her. your so perfect the way you are and id take you in a heart beat. -R
>>
File: Straightforward.jpg (106 KB, 732x492) Image search: [Google]
Straightforward.jpg
106 KB, 732x492
>>17197188
>I am concerned about
Goddammit! That's kinda the problem. I have absolutely no idea what this girl (my spidey sense says it's you) is thinking, feeling, expecting, etc, and thus how to act towards her. I can't actually read anyone at all (inherited that from my father) and i usually cope with it by simply not giving a flying fuck and/or being brutally direct. That doesn't work here though, since 1, I actually do care what she thinks, and 2, she's not a socially handicapped reject like me and every other friend i've had.

And about the "concern": I greatly prefer to be alone rather than be the damn freak or cripple that people put up with out of pity. Always hated that shit: just revived my FB account and saw the pics of one of those times when i didn't get it for a long-ass time, feels fucking bad man. Hated it ever since i was a kid, really: people would say shit like "don't play rough with your friend X, remember he's autistic" and i'd think "that's bullshit, how is X gonna be normal if everyone treats him like a freak?".
I don't want to be a burden on anyone, and i don't want anyone to worry about me. Especially not this girl, who has more important things to worry about.
If someone actually appreciates my shitty personality and terrible sense of humor, that's great. And I like to be useful and help people with things, that's why i'm on this board so much. But otherwise, as the saying goes, let old dogs lie.

Now I feel like a jerk since as far as i know, she does genuinely like me (don't ask "in what way", hell if i know). And it's not her fault other girls have been overly enthusiastic in trying to "help" me. If we're real friends, hopefully i'll be able to eventually accept the help (and offer it when needed). Friends are supposed to look out for each other, after all.

>>17197651
see >>17179782
>>
>>17197983
Well... I'm a guy, so you are not the M I am concerned about.
>>
>>17198014
Got it off my chest anyway.
Hope yours is doin alright, for what it's worth.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 447x303) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 447x303
Dear E,
You didn't respond to me. I know now it's been months, but I still think about you at times. Your life seemed tough, I hope that you're alright. Sometimes I get the feeling that sometimes you might have lied, but I didn't really care if I was right. These last few months have been very hard on me, I've kind of lost my mind, and I was all alone so I tried to turn to suicide. I hope you're not the same, I hope that you're just fine, I wonder if you think about me from time to time.
Sometimes I really wonder if you really cared at all, maybe I came off to heavy and damaged. I guess I dropped the ball. Maybe I hurt you, I'm sorry for that, you could have told me so but now I'll never got that chance. Somehow I have to move forward, but I still wonder why you just didn't ever reply. I wish you would reply.
-Y
>>
I love the way you fuck me. Even when we're both tired, it's still so good, and I'm in good enough shape start trying some new shit.

I don't mean to be so cuddly and affectionate, honestly, it's just I'm so affection starved lately, and I'll take it where I can get it. You don't really seem to mind, though.

My paranoid mind has me thinking you're gonna ghost me like the last guy, but if we keep up this friend with benefits thing, is it likely you'll leave? Because I'm tired of having good things walk out of my life, can you stay for the summer, at least?
>>
two letters

a:
im really really sorry. im not like that. i was just shitfaced. im a good person otherwise. im really really sorry and really really ashamed. you have no idea.

o:
the fuck is your problem? i mean i kinda know what's your problem, and i'm deeply sorry about that, but why did you have to take it out on me? my empathy and love has become anger and resentment
>>
>>17198031
Thanks.

I just hope she replies soon. I asked her out and no response from her. Kinda minor compared to alot on here, but that's just about all that's on my mind currently.
>>
>>17196962
What?
>>
A: I truly am sorry I never replied, I just had to get myself out of that friendship... just going to be brutally honest because I never could do that to a person, but yes it was because of the way you were: your tastes, your likes, the way you talked, just how pathetic you really were. I figured that was the best way to remove myself from that situation, I can only hope it hurt less than me telling you how I really felt. If it makes you feel any better, I blocked everyone from where I came from (except for S, of course) after the move. S and V are the initials of the code names we gave to those girls, by the way... not that I ever think of them like that anymore, so much has changed, but I do think of you often and maybe think that it would be nice to have a friend I could just tell everything to... but I can't go back now, not after what I did to you; I just hope you've moved on.

S: I don't lie when I say that I love you, I really do enjoy talking to you and seeing you, but I just feel like I love V more... I hope I never have to tell you that for real, because I know you would never talk to me again... you've cut yourself for less.

V: I know the beginning was rough but ever since I met you I just knew that you had to be the one... every time I look at you I can't help but smile, even if it is just a snap. I'm sorry I'm so pathetic, I'm just glad you accept me the way I am and seem to be completely content; why I deserve to be with you I do not know, but I hope I have the opportunity to be with you one day, in spite of the drama that would cause - even if it weren't public, I just want to be with you. Oh, and tag was never a thing where I came from, it was just an excuse to talk to you...
>>
E:
You are truly something special in my life. We instantly became besties after years of knowing each other. Following that, we shared a lot of intimate moments. And in those moments, I realized what it truly means to feel connected and love a person. It felt so natural to me, it was a feeling impossible to reject. I knew I had to release my sexual urges at some point... and after that, there hasn't been a day where I haven't thought of you.

I know that you probably have the same feeling towards me, maybe not as strong. And I know that you fear the intimacy, but crave it at the same time. You're truly one of the most stubborn kids I've met. You literally stick to your guns. And to me, that says that you're strong, and I amire that so much. But you still fear so many unscary and unneccessary things. You think too much, like me of course.

I could probably write a thousand word poem describing how much you mean to me. But words are never enough. Infact, I hate English. I hate having to describe untangible things such as love. Those types of emotions weren't meant to be explained, but embraced. We as human beings are suppose to let the moments last, not write them down. I'm really just rambling now...

I wanna show you this, maybe one day when I have the courage, I will. Or maybe you'll accidentally see it in my phone one day. Or maybe I'll share during hardtimes between us to ease up the tension. Or maybe, it'll be with my suicide note. Who knows. Either way, I don't think I could ever intentionally share this with you without feeling like barfing at the softness of it all...
>>
>>17198360
You are dealing with an E too? Be careful, don't let it get to you if they end up not there for you someday.
>>
>>17198249
Wake up dead.
>>
>>17198478
I actually wake up pretty dandy every morning and hop in the pool naked.

What's your problem? And how can I possibly wake up dead, because how does that even work if I'm already awake and then what I instantly die or do I know I'm dead or what? Like what the hell are you trying to say because I really don't get it and it's late and I kind of want to know.
>>
Dear R
I don't know if you still hate me. I wish you knew that all this time i have been guilty about what i did and miss the friendship we had.
L
>>
Lisa

I did not hit you, it's bullshit its not true, i did NOT. You are the love of my life Lisa, you know what they say, love is blind.

Johnny
>>
>>17198544
you cheeky cunt
>>
>>17198547
I dont care anymore. Everybody betray me I fed up with this world
>>
>>17198540
Guilty? Yeah, right, okay.
>>
>>17198146
No
>>
>>17198562
Ryan?
>>
>>17198572
Get off my 4chan? It's my safe place.
>>
>>17198576
I dont think you're him.
We havent talked in years
>>
File: Bruschetta.jpg (2 MB, 2072x1780) Image search: [Google]
Bruschetta.jpg
2 MB, 2072x1780
Dear, B.

We almost fell apart. I almost gave up on us a few days ago. Living with assburgers can be pretty hard sometimes, especially when it comes to intimate relationships. But, my optimism must've rubbed off on you, because you stayed hopeful for us. I think, that was what gave me the confidence to pick my head up and tough out this rough patch. I've never had another girl actively show me that they were worried for me before. You really are special, and I'm glad that we're going to continue to be together. Pic related.
From, T.

Dear E,

I still think about you from time to time. You were like an angel to me when we first started dating. You were perfect. But that was the problem with you. You were straight-A's, and was the captain/president of the student council, the soccer team, the speech team, every club. You never had our relationship as a priority. In fact, you took up the mantle of the speech team immediately after I told you about how I got cucked out of it. Our days to spend with each other was saturday. Speech team was every saturday. I felt extremely replaced and discarded. I was able to look past that, and many other events like that, but when you hid everything from me, that was the final straw. I'm glad that we happened, because I learned a lot from it. It was an awful relationship. We had many good times together, but all the times in between were full of disappointment and sadness. From you, I dismounted off of my white-knight horse and learned that my feelings and wellbeing in a relationship matters just as much as my partner's. Thank you, for the 8 months we had together. I sincerely hope you find happiness with someone else.
From, T.
>>
Hey....I just heard you are moving soon but I'm not sure when. It already sucks having to be away from work so long but now I'm even more stressed that I might not even see you before you move. you've given me so many chances over the years and I don't deserve it but please give me one more chance. I don't know what I'll do if I don't get to see and talk to you at least one more time and tell you how I feel. I hope Im able to come back soon but I'm scared it won't be soon enough. This really sucks. A lot. I miss you so much and I can't even see myself working there anymore if you aren't even around. I hope we can talk soon...
>>
E
I really think you're cool. We got along really well when we first started talking and to be honest, I was kinda into you and thought you were into me as well. Then it's like you dropped off the face of the Earth. You said you were going through some stuff, but didn't go into any other detail. You "forget" to respond to my messages, which isn't a big deal. It's not like we knew each other very well anyways. But I would still like to get to know you better, because I really think we could be really good friends.

Best Regards,
C
>>
>>17198799
Initials please?
>>
>>17198807
EC
CS
>>
Hi. I know things are kind of confusing between us right now. I don't really know how to feel. I'm extra nervous around you now and I'm also worried that I might not be the person you hope I am. I know you think about kissing me. I've thought about more than just kissing you.
>>
>>17198512
Here:

http://
bfy.
tw/
60uc

Nakedness not required.
>>
>>17198249
(the other guy wasn't me. assuming you're Diana, the joke was alliteration. I didn't expect you to just name yourself here.)
>>
A, I'm sorry for saying i wanted to fuck your butt. I do, but in hindsight i shouldn't have said it as it really seemed to bum you out that i did. I should have just got you all hot and bothered and just raped your ass in the heat of the moment as you moaned in pain and hated every moment of it (which is so hot for me)
-C
>>
Hey world,

Hoping you can cut me some slack soon. Even though it's only been 4 months, everything has gone to shit since she left me. It's worse now then it was when she first broke up with me. I'm some how making it through, but everyday is getting harder and harder. The job I used to love is getting unbearable. I just need one small break in my life. One good thing. Just let me have one thing.

Thanks.
>>
dear overseer, god, guardian angel, whoever monitors, observes, aids, myself, reality bender, etc.
i fucking need help.
i dont need anything.
i need help.
please help me.
i want the happiness i imagine.
i thought i conquered this.
it came back a bit.
now she is leaving me.
or what.
i dont even know what shes doing.
4 quick fucking messages without looking at mine.
i need help.
i really need help.
ive gone insane.
and i need help.
why am i even typing this.
is anybody listening.
reading.
watching.
why.
>>
>>17194842

if you're an O I'm not undoing anything. You're probably not though!
>>
>>17194842
L,N,...
>>
M,

We used to have such an amazing relationship, but now it feels like we're just good friends. I've never been sexually attracted to you, and I've tried feigning it for so long... I just can't do it anymore.

I resent myself for putting up with all the crazy shit you've done throughout your relationship, and I should have ended it after our first fight. I'm sorry that it went on this long.

I can't keep hating myself for being with you. sorry.

L.
>>
>>17198360
Protection, in this post.
>>
>>17199184
Calm down. It'll be alright.
>>
C,

it's 9:30 am and I'm still awake. You're asleep in the bedroom of our shitty trailer together. I have thigh highs on that don't seem to phase you at all. You have to force yourself to have sex with me and say stuff like "do you want the weenie" and never passionately ravage me anymore. I'm sick of your sexual apathy and the fact I have to mount you, essentially rape you, on a routine basis.I have heavy suspicions that you are interested in some LoL whore from work. She probably understands you better and loves vidya.I don't want tocry from your rejection of my sexual advances like that again.I try to be a good gf, stay skinny, wear makeup, parade around this shithole in undies and make you food.You're a diagnosed bipolar redneck with an LoL obsession and I'm a chain-smoking, low self-esteem anxious nutbag with a drinking problem who can barely drive.
You publically stated that I was "nothing but a whore who ruined your life" on facebook with my legal name. I've tried to leave you, that's why I went to make out with him, to make you not want me anymore, because I love you even after how incompatible we are and all the horrible things we've done to each other. I don't want to have tables thrown at me again, I don't want to be thrown into a fridge again, or choked.I don't want to be paying for all the bills again while you play LoL and don't pay attention to me, either... If you're cheating on me, leave me now. If you plan on leaving me, leave me now.I am still young and pretty. I can find someone who will appreciate my mac n' cheese and lingerie. I'm not going to leave, because I love the fhe fuck out of you. I hope we have a good time together tomorrow and can learn how to get along better.

-C
>>
D,

I fucking love you, you goddamn idiot.

Open your fucking eyes and fucking realise it.
>>
V: I didn't expect for you to end up loving me...
Despite the distance I hope you would reconsider us being together.
>>
>>17199814
If only this was for me...
But the language, how abrasive.
>>
M,

Just please reply. I don't care what the answer is at this point. I just want a Yes or No. Not any of this unresponsive shit.

Obviously you like me as a friend at minimum. So, why can't you reply like you always have. I don't know if you see me as more, I doubt that you do, but I can still see the possibility of that being the case.

You know I have feelings for you, I did not bother to hide them. I straight up asked you out already, and said that it was supposed to be just us.

I would look forward to the classes that we had together, and to each time we spoke. That gave me something to work for. You were the motivation for me. Even if you didn't get me out of my depression, you prevented me from slipping back in.
>>
>>17199544
Sorry, I don't understand what you mean.
>>
>>17199814
If only that was for me.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.