[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I feel bad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-05-21-07-00-23.png (445 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-21-07-00-23.png
445 KB, 2560x1440
Should I feel bad that I don't want to go to my Moms new husband's family thing for Memorial Day?

He's a good guy but they want me to leave at noon to go to his family's place for a bonfire. And I take care of 3 dogs and have really bad tinnitus.

Should I feel bad that I don't want to go?
>>
>>17194571
Yes. Tinnitus isn't a reason to not do something. Neither is having dogs to take care of. You say mothers new husband instead of stepdad. Are you autistic or do you have aspergers?
>>
>>17194580
I got really bad social anxiety, even with my family I'm always there for a couple hours then I go somewhere else in my room. But no I say my mother's new husband because I only have one father and there was my grandfather.
>>
>>17194583
Also don't want my dogs to s*** or piss on my bed
>>
>>17194571
No, but you should go anyway.
Even if it's only for a little bit, just eat very slowly so you act like you're busy and people will talk to you less. And when they talk to you make something up if you don't know what to say. It always works. And keep looking on your phone to pretend like you're busy on there too.

Picture answer is, yes obviously. Just don't answer the phone if you hear a doorbell and stay away from areas with doorbells. Don't have a doorbell on your house of course.
>>
>>17194571
Go, people will appriciate it. You do not have to go for a long time. Your dogs will be fine m8
>>
>>17194571
Go. Get to know these people. They're family now.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.