[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So there is this girl I used to talk to but she rejected me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1da.jpg (11 KB, 411x369) Image search: [Google]
1da.jpg
11 KB, 411x369
So there is this girl I used to talk to but she rejected me. Havent really talked to her since.

She was in her school show. (Shes a senior in HS). I went to show because my little brother is in it.

Should I send her a message on facebook or something saying she did a good job? Not because I want her to like me but I just dont want her to think Im a jerk or anything.

So if I say it I look like a creep but if I dont I look rude? What do?
>>
File: selection-du-weekend-185-55.jpg (64 KB, 760x1016) Image search: [Google]
selection-du-weekend-185-55.jpg
64 KB, 760x1016
Naw, man, find other HS girls to chase after.
>>
>>17194252

>but if i dont i look rude

to who? did she know you were there? and even if she did, do you think she cared? do you really think shes on the secret hot girls facebook page posting 'OMG ANON WAS AT THE SCHOOL PLAY AND HE DIDNT EVEN TELL ME WHAT A GOOD JOB I DID, I ALREADY TURNED HIM DOWN BUT NOW YOU SHOULD ALL TURN HIM DOWN TOO TROLOLOLOL'

sounds to me like you are trying to rationalize talking to her with hopes it'll be different this time.
>>
>>17194285
eh maybe youre right
Im usually pretty paranoid
Im not looking to flirt with her with anything I just want her to atleast think im a nice person who doesnt just stop being nice her after being rejected
>>
>>17194296

which goes back to
>i want her to like me

just dont worry about it. she doesnt care. shes not htinking about you. and if she did she wouldnt think
>HOW RUDE!!1!
she would jsut think
>oh hey its anon

at best.
>>
>>17194306
so basically I shouldnt do it and Im a stupid faggot?
>>
>>17194425

shouldnt do it.
only if oyu want to be. you're fine anon. you just have a crush and its still there and you are conscious of a lot. you arent a stupid faggot.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.