[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I had this friend when I was a little younger that always was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: g7lNlw8.jpg (169 KB, 1082x763) Image search: [Google]
g7lNlw8.jpg
169 KB, 1082x763
I had this friend when I was a little younger that always was flaky and kinda treated me like shit. he had a habit of flipping out at all of his friends at some point than making up to them months later. What really made me stop talking to him was last year on my bday, he said he was going to hook me up with a girl that i thought was very attractive. Turns out he didn't even know the girl (i did) and was lying to fuck with me. This was because I got trashed and danced on a bon fire at his house. Theres alot of alcoholics in my area and this isn't uncommon whatsoever.

So I haven't chilled with him in the past year. He works where I do but a different shift, I see him sometimes when I'm coming in and he's leaving and say hi and i snapchat him sometimes but thats it.

So now his gf has been hitting me up to chill the past 3 or 4 weeks. I've heard that they are having relationship problems too. She's supposed to come over here tmrw.

Should I fuck this girl? I dont really like her that much and she's average looking, but she def wants it and it wouldn't be difficult.
>>
Two wrongs don't make a right.
>>
>>17194049
This sounds beta as fuck, I'm really leaning towards going for it, i haven't got any except for a hooker in 2 years, my work schedule is very hectic and I don't know that many girls that aren't disgusting fat pigs.
>>
What makes you think she wants to fuck you?
>>
she wanted to fuck before they dated. Now she's been asking me to hang out every day for the past month right around the time her and her boyfriend are having relationship issues, and she doesn't want to bring him.
>>
>>17194055
If anything is beta it's you asking if you should of shouldn't fuck someone elses girl on an advice forum of 4chin. The only reason you've given about smashing this chick is because her boyfriend wasn't the greatest person in the past so it comes down to a question of moral. Are you a homewrecker? Then go for it. Are you a decent, level minded person? Then you probably shouldn't.
>>
if the worst thing that could happen from you hooking up with her is that you lose an acquaintanceship with some guy who sounds like he's easily offended and vindictive, I would say definitely go through with it.

Just ask yourself "what is the worst case scenario" for me following through with this, and if you think it's worth it, then go through with it.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.