[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
loosing intrest in things i previously liked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: wiafubeing cute.png (343 KB, 597x449) Image search: [Google]
wiafubeing cute.png
343 KB, 597x449
okay so I have been a life long gamer and fan of anime literally started playing MechWarrior 2 and heavy gear when I was 5 and watching macros in 6th grade. now I'm 21 in a 4 year school finishing my 3 year and I'm 21 I have lost all interest in video games and anime.. I am highly disturbed by this, its like losing a huge chunk of who I was. I mean hell I'm finding it hard to even jerk to it... am I becoming a normie is there a way to reverse this
>>
Let me tell you a bit about myself, about 3 years ago I finished uni, I wasn't able to play video games for about two years. Then I suddenly picked it right back up again. About a year after uni I wasn't able to sit through an anime season. Just now I finally started watching anime again.

Sometimes people go through phases.
Also, do you lack motivation to do anything? Might you be depressed? Could you just be really busy and tired?
>>
>>17194002
not depressed working job feel happy just odd. I mean hell for most of my life I have been obsessed with this shit now I couldn't give a damn...
>>
>>17194002
anyway thanks anon I think you are probably right. ill just try and wait it out and hope that I don't miss to many good animes and games
>>
>>17194011
What other hobbies do you have? Maybe anime/games are just a thing you aren't going to be interested in anymore, or at least excited about it less often.

It's not necessarily a bad thing though, just take this melancholic behavior as it is and try to explore new things.
>>
>>17194019
Out of habit I never stopped buying stuff. On the positive side it made for a good string of binge watching and playing when I started watching anime and playing games again.
>>
>>17193980

people like to define themselves by what they are into, so when they stop liking it, its kind of scary.

i remember being afraid of eating healthy cuz i was that guy that could eat a whole cheesecake and not gain a pound. those sort of htings seemed to make up 'who i was' and it was scary to think who i was wtihout them.

and thats what is happening to you. i also had a phase where i went out of video games and anime. now they are back in my life but to much smaller degrees.

its okay to change OP.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.