[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you fix a beta cuck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
Ok, so I need help on this case because I have no idea on how to fix this guy

Ok, so my best friend got a boyfriend and everything seemed to be good for the first two weeks. Yesterday she told that she's getting sick of him.
When I asked what the problem was she said he's waaay too annoying. He would constantly text her every ten minutes saying how beautiful she was, how much he loved her and so on.
Also he takes her out for breakfast everyday and with that he already managed to annoy all of my bff's friends at school
Also, she already talked with him about his "overly sweet" behavior but it seems like it got worse

Now here comes the bomb
They once talked about their previous relationships and it turns out he got cucked, hard (his ex actually cheated on him SEVERAL TIMES, and he just forgave her until she got pregnant)

So, how do you guys fix someone like that?
I'm having problems with him because he's not even my friend.
>>
>and he just forgave her until she got pregnant
he's beyond fixing
tell her to dump the cuck and find a real man
>>
He grew up being told true love is a thing, so he is trying to create that. Tell him that people don't love eachother at first sight, that's hollywood bullshit. Tell him love grows and ages like a fine wine. Tell him that he needs to stop putting the pussy on a pedastal, women are equal to men, treat her like he would anyone else.
>>
File: 1377253129094.jpg (107 KB, 585x380) Image search: [Google]
1377253129094.jpg
107 KB, 585x380
>>17193683

>How do you fix a beta cuck?

There is no such thing as a beta cuck. Beta and cuck are 4chan memes and memes are not real life. Stop it.

>So, how do you guys fix someone like that?

You can't fix people. Thats fucking stupid. Leave this alone. Getting involved is just going to be a pain in everyone's ass, yours included.
>>
>>17193698
Already suggested that, but she said she would "feel really bad" for dumping him
But I feel like she's getting close to it

>>17193722
I'm gonna try this, but it will be hard and have my doubts of this working since we already got someone else to speak with him

My bff already spoke with a mutual friend they have (in fact, she presented him to my bff) and it turns out he already annoyed her too
He spoke with her about how amazing my bff was and how much he loved her, etc.
Now she doesn't even asnwer him
>>
The guy needs to have a life. He's way too centeted around your friend. Your friend should motivate him to get hobbies, friends etc... Also she should express her distaste when he acts overly sweet in a more confident and firm way. The good thing with betas is that they do whatever you want them to do and if you play your cards right, you can mold them to whatever you want them to be. Just be confident and don't hide your feelings, he will put up with all shit anyway.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.