[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it my fault?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
-got a girl pregnant
-told her to do what she thought was right and I'd support her
-girl got abortion
-abortion went wrong
-girl can't have kids

Simple as that, is it my fault?
>>
>>17193643
Nope. Women have been loud in telling the world they are responsible for their own bodies.
>>
It's not your fault. Sperm has an autonomous function outside of your control. She consented to potentially exposing herself to sperm. She is personally responsible for all the risks and consequences of her actions.
>>
No, but it is really, really sad. Sorry to hear that happened to you guys, anon. :(
>>
No, it's nobody's fault.
>>
her body her choice man
>>
Not your fault senpai
>>
Neither of you knew that she would lose the ability to have kids. Very, very sad, but neither of you knew. Please stop worrying about fault and be there for her. I can't imagine what she's going through right now.
>>
Shit happens.
>>
File: aKgdj63_460s.jpg (95 KB, 460x465) Image search: [Google]
aKgdj63_460s.jpg
95 KB, 460x465
>>17193643
Shit happens not your fault but it would be normal to feel bad for her and support her a bit if you have any empathy (or unless she's toxic).

My wife and I went through an abortion. It was a nightmare for my wife.
>>
>>17193643
You did the right thing, and the fact that you are even asking yourself this shows that you are a good person. Shit sucks anon, I'm sorry for your situation.
>>
>>17193653
>Nope. Women have been loud in telling the world they are responsible for their own bodies.
Right on!
>>
>>17193643
not your fault.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.