[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's a good alpha suave comeback when a woman tells you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 242x208) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 242x208
What's a good alpha suave comeback when a woman tells you "you're amazing" or other such compliment?

"So are you" wouldn't work, and "I know" sounds douchey. Any other ideas?
>>
y-you too
>>
Anytime a girl compliments me, I smile and say "thanks for noticing."

Good luck
>>
"Yeah". Why do you make it hard.
>>
>>17193597
Nice
>>
>>17193588
"amazing than spiderman?" is how you lose em but might work for fans
>>
>>17193588
I'm not here to dive into who you are OP, but I suggest maybe just returning a compliment. Being receptive is the way to find girls who actually want you and not just to be controlled.
>>
I just say "uh huh".
>>
be like han solo and say i know
>>
Push her down the staircase and say, "nice trip, see you next fall!"
>>
>>17193588
Most alpha dude I know always says thank you, and looks like he genuinely means it, too.
>>
>>17193588
Only because you inspire the best in me.
>>
>>17193588

it depends on the nature of your relationship but i imagine you are intending to bang them in some way. ive been seeing a girl and she like sto compliment me a lot, and it got weird just complimenting back and saying thank you, so if she compliments me i just picker up and plant a kiss on her cheek or lips, or sometimes a aseries of many kisses.

whatever i feel like.
>>
How about you say thanks you thick fuck
>>
File: spot the permavirgin.jpg (55 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
spot the permavirgin.jpg
55 KB, 640x640
>>17193851
>>
I always say Thanks or I know
>>
>>17193588

"Th-thanks for noticing, senpai"
>>
>>17193851
This.
>>
>>17193851
>>17194292
Seriously. Said in the right context, probably one of the best replies.
>>
>>17193588
>"So are you" wouldn't work, and "I know" sounds douchey. Any other ideas?

"Aww, you're the best!"
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.