[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BEST WAY TO LET GO OF A GIRL YOU LOVED?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: MY8HjeX.png (774 KB, 639x639) Image search: [Google]
MY8HjeX.png
774 KB, 639x639
BEST WAY TO LET GO OF A GIRL YOU LOVED?
>>
let her go
>>
>>17193525
Willpower
>>
>>17193543
>>17193544

Damn you guys suck today.
>>
>>17193634
ask vague questions, get vague answers
>>
smoke weed desu senpai
>>
Time NigNog, time heals all wounds. Today it hurts, tommorow it will hurt less, soon it will barely be a scratch upon your heart
>>
>>17193634
Ok shit dick, here's a scenario for you
>Be me
>Gf of 2 1/2 years breaks up with me out of fucking
>Can't give me a reason
>That was 3 weeks ago

You know what I did?

>I increased the amount I was lifting
>Found social meetups (try meetup.com)
>Made a tinder account to get my mind off her
>Planned some awesome trips for myself and my friends this summer.

Am I still depressed? Obviously. Am I over her? Obviously not, but both of these take time. You want an instant solution? Too fucking bad. It doesn't exist.

>Look up Stages of grieving a relationship
You're going to be in pain, you're going to try to find a reason why things went wrong and your going to be angry. These are all natural. You'll feel better over time, but YOU have to be willing to push for a better tomorrow.
>>
literally find another girl
the point is that your mind will just rationalize it so that the girl you're spending a lot of time with will always seem like the nicest, smartest, most beautiful person in the world
i actually got over the actual nicest, smartest, most beautiful girl in the world by hanging out with a selfish, relatively ugly girl that thought she was the smartest person in the world while in fact she was just average in that regard
literally almost any girl will do
>>
>>17193525
Drink vodka and take coke for night, masturbate furiously, wake up in the morning and vow not to let those shitty thoughts about some girl dominate your thoughts again.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.