[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do I show interest in a girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_n0lvha7o3H1siphdao1_1280.jpg (519 KB, 800x1248) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0lvha7o3H1siphdao1_1280.jpg
519 KB, 800x1248
How the fuck do I show interest in a girl?
>>
ask her on a date
>>
>>17193409
> Hey, would you like to grab a coffee some time?
>>
Tell her that you would like to spend more time with her and then suggest an activity where you could spent more time with her.
>>
>>17193409
>Grab her by the shoulders and turn her to face you
>Stone-cold stare into her eyes for 3 whole seconds
>"I'm interested in you."
>Release her from your grip

Or do >>17193415
>>
>>17193409
Like this. Humans are advanced animals after all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTBHiZtnCsA
>>
Flirt
>>
>>17193415
>>17193427
>>17193432
Isn't that too direct?

>>17193446
Well everytime I did that we became friends
>>
>>17193486
No, that's the way it works.
>>
>>17193409
Alright, this is a tough one. Read carefully OP
>walk up to girl in question
>get real close
>face to face
>approximately 4 inches away, no more, no less
>make eye contact
>be sure she acknowledges your presence
>in the loudest and most assertive tone you can muster
>"I am interested in you"

thank me later
>>
>>17193409
OP, seriously this is it:
Alright, this is a tough one. Read carefully OP
>walk up to girl in question
>get real close
>face to face
>approximately 4 inches away, no more, no less
>make eye contact
>be sure she acknowledges your presence
>in the loudest and most assertive tone you can muster
>"I want tree fiddy"

at this point she realises you're 8 stories tall and from the paleolithic era. You'll thank me later
>>
>>17193409
she'll be interested in you killing yourself.
>>
>>17193558
Hell, I'd be interested if he did that
>>
Thanks /adv/
>>
>>17193530
>>17193549

When did this board become so awful? Or is this the new response to these kinds of threads being made everyday?
>>
>>17193486
Nothing wrong with being direct. If a girl liked you then wouldn't you prefer she was also direct and said she likes you.
>>
>>17193614

Girls are incapable of being direct. Well, the ones who aren't mentally mature.
>>
>>17193624
Then it is more reasonable to make the blanket statement: "people who are immature are bad at communicating". OP would do well to lead by example.
>>
>>17193646

If the message has not been seen then chances are, she just doesn't know it's there. I checked my facebook inbox and a couple of people messaged me a few months back that I didn't get back to. Doesn't mean I was ignoring them. I still think communicating via text is whack, if you really are important to someone meeting with them would be way better.
>>
>>17193486
Basically "flirting" is when you are genuinely becoming good friends with them, i used to be told i was flirting with people who i had no actual romantic interest in
For all females their interest is entirely emotionally involved, you just need to exchange and mutualise those feelings. i think comfort is an underlining component here
>>
Fuck her really hard
>>
>>17193663
This.
Fell in love with a guy because he was my best friend but he was trying to be everybody's best friend so it didn't matter.
>>
>>17193663
> For all females their interest is entirely emotionally involved

^^^^
>>
Doesn't matter, she's not interested.
>>
>>17193486
be direct. Don't be like me. Don't hang around for 15 years wondering if someone might still be interested
>>
>>17193564
fuck off
>>
>>17193757
actually forget I said that, its great to get to know a person, just don't let that be a lifetime of misunderstandings
>>
>go in for a kiss
>50% she goes in too
>50% she rejects you
in case she rejects you say ''boom, 20% moral damage'' out loud in a dramatic voice and hope for the 1% chance that she finds it funny for some reason, giving you an actual 51% chance of success
>>
>show interest
I never do that first. Fuck that. Women usually make the first move, and by "first move" I mean that they'll start with excessive eye contact, give you lots of attention, act silly, look for excuses to touch you or brush against you and say stuff that suggest her availability and shows interest in your personal life.

You need to follow up on this shit as she does it or she'll assume that you're uninterested. Just then you need to be showing interest by keeping up with eye contact, teasing her, returning the touches and soon enough go on with asking her on a date. Even with actual flirting going on, you still might get rejected because some women flirt for fun.
>>
>>17193787
definitely - making it more likely than not, you'd be successful.....if her body language agrees too, you're in!!
>>
>>17193809
but you need to show interest in her in the first place to lead her to that point!
>>
>>17193668
ah, yes this too - not too hard all the time, mix it up and yeah, fuck each other really well :)
>>
>>17193809
>Women usually make the first move

lol no
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.