[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can't find an answer anywhere wtf? Sex related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x2448
Hi /adv/, I'm really frustrated. My SO and I tried to have sex a few days ago, he came I didn't. I attribute it to the fact that it was late at night and I wasn't in a sexy mood. All I want to know is this:
If I masturbate, will it increase the odds that I will have an orgasm during sex? I almost always cum, but I want to ensure I'm able to much easier and if possible every single time. Please and thank you guys so much in advance!!! Pic unrelated I just didn't wanna waste space on my phone with a new pic.
>>
I'm female 20 if that matters
>>
not a girl but don't you girls find it hard to cum during intercourse?
>clearly a vergen
>>
>>17193255
Im a male so I dont think I can help you but un my opinion you should stop masturbating, also ask him to do stuff you really enjoy, be more/less agressive.

Hope I have helped you!
>>
Masturbate, but challenge yourself to cum with as little physical stimulation as possible.
>>
Just invite one of his friends to "sit it out on the bench" in case you need him. Like in football.
>>
>>17193255
>how much foreplay?
>in my expirience as a male, masturbation doesnt help. it actually makes things worse since you get used to a different kind of stimulation he propably cant deliver in the same way
>>
Ask him to eat you out of finger you so you cum, then let him fuck you so he cums, Or get him to do kegal exercises or some shit
>>
>>17193255
I don't mean to make this about something that it isn't, but if you orgasm almost every time why is there a problem? Again please ignore my advice if it isn't to your liking, but maybe try enjoying sex for the act and not the orgasm.
>>
>>17193255
It's your job to educate him on what you need to reach coitus. You can't completely blame it on him for not being able to please you. If you're not in the mood, find what it takes to get you in the mood and make sure he knows what you like. Also if you've already decided you're not going to be interested it's not going to happen.
>>
>>17193255
Generally speaking, women take a lot longer to warm up then men do. (The second a guy has a boner, he's ready to go.) Your experience means absolutely nothing except that he didn't devote enough time and attention to getting you warmed up.

Masturbation might help, but only by teaching you what works so you can teach him.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.