[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My pits sweat. All the fucking time. I'm healthy, I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
My pits sweat. All the fucking time.
I'm healthy, I'm /fit/, wear breathable clothes, bath regularly, but no matter what, no matter the temperature, even when I'm fucking naked, My armpits leak uncontrollably.

What do? I've tried shit loads of different deoderants
>>
Are you going for the dry deodorants? Stay away from the gel or spray on stuff
>>
>>17193110
I've tried all of the above, the spray is the worst but the other two don't seem to be much different.
>>
I have heard it is possible to have your sweat gland removed from the armpit if they produce excessive sweat. I do not know your exact situation but it is possible for sweating to be so excessive that it becomes a serious medical condition.
>>
>deoderants

Bruh you're doing it all wrong. You need an antiperspirant. They are not the same thing, and usually the strongest antiperspirants are just antiperspirants, no deoderant in with it.
>>
>>17193162
shit I'm using right now is antiperspirant, don't do shit
>>
>>17193103

Try medicated, non alcoholic based deodorant. Alcohol based ones evaporate quicker
>>
>>17193235
Thanks anon. Is there a specific brand you'd recommend?
>>
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00RYP85UG/ref=pd_aw_sim_364_2/280-5103860-1098217?ie=UTF8&dpID=21ghXp-YZNL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL130_SR130%2C98_&refRID=XD2XYE561V6K57A4HK7D
>>
>>17193175
It ain't strong enough. You need the real shit, maybe ever prescription strength (yes that's a thing).
>>
This is going to sound really dumb, but take pills of sage. I used to be I'm the exact same situation, but now after taking sage I don't have sweaty pits anymore.
>>
>>17193362
How do I get prescription stuff? Go to a doctor?
>>
>>17193103
Want to know the solution? Stop working out, stop being fit, get fat and out of shape, eat disgusting foods and wear breathable clothes. You'll stop sweating so much.

This is a sign of health you dummy. Unless you actually have amedical condition, you should stop complaining and appreciate it. I strongly suggest you stay away from anti perspirent deodorant as it blocks your sweat glands which is bad for you.
>>
>>17193660
Not OP but how to deal with sweat marks in public. Its also annoying to have to wash shirts after wearing them for obly 2 times.
>>
>>17193687
Exactly. I wouldn't care, but having pitstains like that pic related in OP makes me fucking hate it
>>
>>17193103
Try paying a visit to a dermatologist. Either that or start wearing dark shirts.
>>
>>17193601
Yea
>>
I read about some guy from a TV show getting botox in his armpits so he wouldn't sweat as much. Maybe look into that?
>>
>>17193815
Wear undershirts if you have sweating problems
Most of the time it'll soak up the sweat and your outer shirt will be fine.

>>17193687
>Its also annoying to have to wash shirts after wearing them for obly 2 times.
You should be washing your shirts after a single use. You absolutely smell worse than you think you do if you're wearing your shirts more than once
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.