[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How ugly am I? Do I have a chance for a girlfriend?, truthfully.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (402 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
402 KB, 1280x960
How ugly am I? Do I have a chance for a girlfriend?, truthfully.
>>
>>17192851
Shave that half ass beard and meet a woma of your race and you'll get a GF
>>
Put deodorant on
>>
>>17192851
7/10. 8/10 if you lift.
>>
>>17192863
Who knows maybe he'll meet a nice white girl and have dozens of half white half of whatever the fuck he is children
>>
pooo xDDDD
in loo xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>17192851
punjab/10
>>
>>17192851
SHIT IN THE STREET
>>
File: 2898825-1434638753832.jpg (88 KB, 582x600) Image search: [Google]
2898825-1434638753832.jpg
88 KB, 582x600
>>17192866
>>17192870
>>
>>17192851
Almost everyone has a chance to have a gf, including you.
>>
>>17192851

In my opinion, you're not the best looking but not the worst. You've got a decent haircut and have a nice but little beard going on. You've got a chance imo
>>
no ratings

your face is fine, you have an unlimited potential to do what you want with yourself

ignore these racists, most of them are obese or have disfigured faces
>>
>>17192851
Average looks. Shave and groom and you'll be above average. Unless you have an unbearable personality i'd say you're datable.

Just curious: West indian? As in western part of india, not The Wild West..
>>
ugly? well not really. Id say 7/10

chance for getting a girlfriend? Depends on your game to be honest. In my country, the peope who are considered "ugly" here can score from their game

but overall, if you have a decent look(which i think you have), got a good game, and not an asshole, sure, you have a chance
>>
>>17192851

not a cute one, but sure.
>>
>>17192851

shave, get contacts, workout and maybe switch up the hair a bit, and you'll be reasonably attractive.

you can get a gf at the moment but she wont be very attractive.
>>
>>17192938
East. I think
>>
>>17192869
LOL
>>
>>17192949
which country?
>>
go back to India or whatever third world shit hole your ancestors came from
>>
>>17192851
I agree with the lifting. You can probably get a nice looking body and a more chiseled face. Contacts would be nice too. Stop wearing cheap polos
>>
>>17192851
Go on effay/fit and learn to be attractive without having a good face
>>
>>17192851

WTF dude, you are Indian! Why don't you just embrace your family more and be happy that you get an arranged marriage with a cute brown girl. You are lucky because you don't even have to waste your time learning to socialize or approach girls.
>>
Well, somehow your dad managed to contribute to you, didn't he?

I'm a white female, so I'm excluded from this topic.
>>
>>17192851
ignore the racists, as long as youre clean and smell good you an pull women. it becomes easier to attract women when you are physically fit and develop high self esteem.
>the red pill subreddit
>>
In terms of physical appearance, sure. But there are many other factors that affect your chance of having a girlfriend.
>>
>>17192851
Id say keep the beard. 8/10
>>
Pajeet, my son
It is time for you to find a girlfriend but first you must learn to lift and to poo in loo, as it is a need in the western world
>>
>>17192863
>and meet a woma of your race

Lolololololololol wew /pol/
>>
>>17192851
change your hair and glasses and get fit. maybe get a beard. you look like tech support.
>>
>>17192851
zyyyzzz
>>
>>17192851
Oh My God! Your head is on sideways!
>>
>>17193868
kek
>>
>>17193604
You're doing it wrong.. It goes like this..

Beta (Son).. You shud just concentret on yourr studees and let your Ammi and Abbu find a nice wife forr u? Ve'll find a loving caring voman who vill cook you fresh Roti every night, and she vill be more than villing to give us some grrandchildrren.
Then ve can an all live together as one big family. Your Ammi and your vice will be best friends. That's how ve have done it for generations, so it vill be okay. Sha-bash beta, go and study your medicine now and make your family proud..
>>
You're not ugly at all
>>
>>17192851
You look quite attractive anon
>>
File: a57MwDy_700b.jpg (100 KB, 485x723) Image search: [Google]
a57MwDy_700b.jpg
100 KB, 485x723
>>17193913
it's a meme, you dip
>>
>>17194145
talk about low standards.. or samefag.
>>
>>17192851
Oh shit. I actually think I know you. Anyway, you definitely have a chance, just let your personality shine through. Mani Mani Bosch or something
>>
Yeah but don't expect to get some model hottie. You could easily get someone 4-6/10
>>
>>17192851
Pretty ugly.
Honestly, women don't care what you look like, as long as you're not hideous, or a minority.
Guess that's kind of relevant, isn't it?
>>
here's what you do
clean yourself up and dress well
learn to use a british accent
profit
>>
You look reasonably good. You don't need "game" to get women. I tried game and I NEVER did worse with women than when I was trying it.

I think it disgusted them.

When I went back to being my nerdy awkward self, suddenly I was swimming in female attention.

I honestly think game is a scam.
>>
>>17195590
it works on girls with daddy issues
if you try to neg on a self-respecting well-adjusted woman she's going to drop you like a bag of dirt
you just have to try to be normal, have hobbies you can talk about, act interested in what she's talking about, be relaxed and easy going. don't seem too eager or thirsty just fucking learn to carry a conversation
"game" looks fake and if they know you fake that then they might start to think about what other things you try to hide
>>
>>17192851
dress better, groom better, lift...

ur decent looking but put in more effort.

i still think curryniggers are disgusting af but we.
>>
#17192851 shave your terrible moustache and maybe get a haircut you're not too bad a looking guy if you clean yourself up a bit
>>
>>17192869
>7/10
LMAO
>>
>>17192851

#hope4pajeet
>>
9/10 handsome as fuck
rubbing my clit to the thought of getting fucked by you
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.