[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crazy illuminatis... trying to kill me.. serious.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Am not sure what to do anymore.

illuminatis have tried killing me over 200 times, I even sometimes was not aware of them trying to kill me.

Am prince from U.A.E, where since I was young I was under a threat of assassinations.

List goes:

1. In 1st grade I was given -vaccaine- which was supposed to be poison but gave me long term memory loss.
2. In 5th grade the bus driver and 11th grader they sent tried to kick me from moving bus at 40mph.
3. In 5th grade they sent a guy to ride my bus so that he kick me to the door area so that the bus driver switch the door to crush me "upgraded motor 1200w power".
4. In 12th grade I used to drive late at night down a mountain road, they tried to use C4 to blow the mountain to collapse on me.
5. In 12th grade they tried killing my family by using C4 to blast the mountain which will collapse on their car.
6. When I turned 18 I went to get my driving licence, Police told me to go to nearby town as local town printer is -not working-.. on the way I was surprised by no exit road (road blocks on each side) and strange 0 traction road surface, can't brake, can't use engine power to stop, then 5ft speed hump that would launch my car into a truck stopped on the right hand side lane with rods facing me.. it was hell.
7. On highway returning from Global Village late at night, road is empty, no lights, a friend "secret spy Mossad sent" trying to attract my attention into my car console as -cool- but I ignored him, saw a piece of metal that looks like F with extra dash, anchored to the road designed to go through the car and my body.. well placed.
8. In Australia they sent a guy to place fish line between 2 poles while exiting from my apartment on my motorbike.
9. In Australia, they sent a guy to inject me with HIV, HepC but I was lucky.
10. In Christmas Hills, I caught them 3 times hiding in corner with Kangaroo supposedly placed to be kicked into me while riding my motorbike.

And so many more... what to do? suicide bombing?
>>
>>17192755
..what
>>
>>17192757

damn Mossad trying to assassinate me so many times.. and my government does support them!
>>
>>17192755
>illuminatis have tried killing me over 200 times
Well they're obviously not trying very hard then.
>>
>>17192755
i think you are just extremely paranoid and have been brainwashed by conspiracy theories.
>>
>>17192762

You don't get it, they are not gonna jump directly at you with a knife. They commit their crimes in indirect way, so that it looks and sounds natural death.
>>
>>17192766
>commit

Not when they ask me to join and I refuse, then they promise me with -hell- yep...

Doesn't this sound in their favour? that I get called paranoid, crazy, mentally ill?
>>
>>17192767
do you even have any proof that the illuminati exist? it sounds more plausible that you're paranoid. most conspiracy theorists dont understand how divisions of power work so they assume some secret group must be controlling the world
>>
>>17192779
because most conspriacy theorists are extremely uneducated and mentally ill? its a fair assumption. have you read any books by leading conspiracy theorists? its all a misinterpretation of political science.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.