[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Look at this. This girl has done this afew times. What does it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Look at this.
This girl has done this afew times.
What does it mean? Simply, what is the motive behind ? Some friends say i read into it too much, She says because she changes her mind, i say because shes fucking attention seeking..
>>
>>17192149
Maybe she has some sort of anxiety problem? That doesn't read like a typical blowoff to me.
>>
We're not mind readers, we can't tell you exactly why she's doing it. She might just change her mind, she might find something better to do, she might enjoy fucking with you, who knows.

What we can tell you is that if someone does this regularly then they're a piece of shit and you shouldn't hang out or talk with them.
>>
>>17192149
Fucking cut that bitch off
>>
>done it a few times

I would be really fucking pissed by now, why are you still seeking advice? Avoid her.
>>
>>17192149
Well i had a girl who did the same shit a lot over a few months but she liked me and was too anxious to be around me
>>
>>17192194

>she liked me
>too anxious to be around me

Never stick your dick into crazy.
>>
Ask her directly about this behavior
>>
>>17192197
She was too shy and thought i wouldn't like her because she was an aspie and people usually bullied her
>>
You from mass?
>>
No, ct
>>
>>17192227
Is there any other well-known Milford? Probably. There's a bunch of Springfields around the goddamn country. Not OP, btw. But, I am from Mass.
>>
from experience op, it sounds like anxiety. Dont be mad at her if she cant help it. Anxiety gets better with repetitive experience in uncomfortable situation, it sounds like she's making plans because she want to be able to follow through but just gets overwhelmed. be patient.
>>
she realized she cant settle for ur ugly ass
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.