[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Accidentally Swallowed Something - Should I See A Doctor?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: McDonaldsBigBreakfast-Package.jpg (220 KB, 575x540) Image search: [Google]
McDonaldsBigBreakfast-Package.jpg
220 KB, 575x540
Hey /adv/, I have a problem.

Look at pic related. See the packets at the bottom-left? Those are butter packets. See the little plastic covering on the packets? I may have accidentally swallowed one.

I would put them on the side of the styrofoam plate, and it was only after I was halfway done eating that I noticed one of them was sticking to the hotcakes, and the other was just gone. I have not been able to find the other one, so I'm starting to think I may have swallowed it while eating.

Should I go see a doctor? Is this going to kill me?
>>
RIP. Better start writing your will.
>>
How does someone accidentally swallow one of those? Do you just inhale your food, barely bothering to chew?
>>
You'll just shit it out. I occasionally forget to take the little sticker off of apples and other fruit I eat and end up seeing it in the toilet. I believe I may be retarded.
>>
It is very unlikely that you are one of those. It would have talked as you chew it and irritate your esophagus add you swallow it not to mention thin films have a tendency of sticking to your pharynx and causing coughing.
>>
>>17192022
>phone poster
>>
>>17192022
you ate
Not talked but rattled
As you swallow
Damn auto-correct

>>17192024
Iphone 6s
>>
>>17192004
Howthefuck do you accidentally swallow shit that big. You dumb as hell maafaka
>>
>>17192062
I don't know that I did. It's possible that I didn't.

Also that thing is fucking super thin. If it did happen it got into the hotcakes somehow,
>>
>>17192004
Well go to the doctor if you can. It's better if you go than if you don't go,even if you aren't sure.
>>
>>17192029
Why not A) turn off autocorrect, and B) proof read before you submit?

And OP, phoneposter is right, something that size and texture would be basically impossible to miss unless you swallow like a duck.

If you believe there is a chance you swallowed it anyway, you should still be just fine, but on the off-chance you suffer any significant intestinal distress in the coming hours, go to the emergency room and explain the situation.
>>
>>17192004
yo bigbreakfast doesn't come with hotcakes you gotta order that on the side you fucking dumb faggot.
>>
>>17192707
I didn't name the image, I just saved the first image on google I could find that had what I was talking about.
>>
>>17192707
>>17192743
kek
>>
>>17192004
>See the little plastic covering on the packets? I may have accidentally swallowed one.

Well, I'm sure it will work out in the end.
Literally.
>>
>>17192707
>not sure if looked this up
>or just know the mcd's menu that well

If it's the latter then I feel sorry for you homie.
>>
File: 1461136223304.gif (1018 KB, 300x167) Image search: [Google]
1461136223304.gif
1018 KB, 300x167
>>17192004
Goddammit now I want some fucking big breakfast with hot cakes but it's 12pm already.

And slow down while you eat ya fat bastard so you won't have to wonder if you ate a piece of fucking plastic.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.