[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I had an explosive and very painful breakup. Went no contact,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (23 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
23 KB, 1280x720
I had an explosive and very painful breakup. Went no contact, after about a month i sent a message for closure. No reply. Took that as 'ok bye'. About a month later the ex has just sent me a message of us kissing along with the words 'when i kissed you i meant it'.

I replied asking as to the intention of the message and if, even for closure's sake we have a chat. I got no reply.

Anyone any idea why they sent it? Was it just to twist the knife?
>>
>>17191684
She misses you but she doesn't want to go back with you.
>>
>>17191684
if they can't answer you need to stop twisting the knife yourself. whether or not that's their intention, doesn't matter. if you're getting no response its not gonna work well is it?
>>
this person is psychotic. be glad you have less melodrama in your life.
>>
>>17191696
Hmm, i guess so? I just don't understand why they would send such a message.

>>17191702
This is very true

>>17191716
Friends said the same - psychotic, narcissistic, princess complex and a gold digger to boot. And yet I still harbour feelings for them, I wish I didnt.
>>
>>17191724
>This is very true
you're goddamn right it is. now what are you gonna do? you gonna grovel about emotions in a situation someone else blew or are you going to move forward? its your choice, and it's an important one. don't waste your time.
>>
I think she's definitely purposely waiting a month to respond just to fuck with you and your feelings. I bet next month she'll send you a pic of her sucking a cock
>>
>>17191729
>you gonna grovel about emotions in a situation someone else blew or are you going to move forward? its your choice, and it's an important one. don't waste your time.
Been trying to do this. Been working out, lost 24lbs sound far. Also ended up depressed, I don't enjoy wallowing in this pit but its one im struggling to climb out of.

>>17191732
Oh goody
>>
>>17191768
>Been trying to do this. Been working out, lost 24lbs sound far. Also ended up depressed, I don't enjoy wallowing in this pit but its one im struggling to climb out of.
you're headed in the right direction. keep going.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.