[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mom ;-;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: cant-c-mother-cry-001.jpg (54 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
cant-c-mother-cry-001.jpg
54 KB, 300x225
About half an hour ago mom came home from work crying, stormed straight into her room and won't open the door, I have bashed at the door trying to talk to her but she just says I love you and I hear her crying.

My father isn't answering my calls or texts and is always home before her, I called his work and he left at mid day. I have a feeling this is connected to him but I don't know how ;-;.

I'm seriously thinking about knocking the door down, it's only a crappy interior door and I'm really worried about her being alone.
>>
doors can be replaced so smash through that fucker and give your mom a hug
>>
I would at the very least not leave the door, talk to her.
>>
make her food
>>
File: 1462941092704.jpg (9 KB, 300x170) Image search: [Google]
1462941092704.jpg
9 KB, 300x170
>>17191531
Come on, dude. You gots to love yo momma. She raised you, brother. Now smash that door down and give her a huge hug.
>>
>>17191531
Mate, get of your phone and get the door of it's hinges before she slits her wrists or some shit
>>
Yo the worst is they broke up and he served divorce.

Get on Craigslist get a job

No time to be a kid get to work your going to need the money.
>>
>>17191531
Why are you bothering us? You will have your answer in a half-hour or less when she comes out. Just sit and wait.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.