[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does it mean if a girl in her early 20s will go down on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Alison-Brie.png (2 MB, 1500x937) Image search: [Google]
Alison-Brie.png
2 MB, 1500x937
What does it mean if a girl in her early 20s will go down on you but not fuck?

She's given lots of excuses and keeps putting it off so I suspect she's lying about the real reason.
>>
She's riding the cotton pony. Wait a week.
>>
>>17191454
Period or she's nervous/insecure. Maybe she has an STD. Maybe she isn't ready. There are millions of fucking reasons dude just ask her
>>
>>17191458
>>17191494
It's been weeks. Really like her though so I'm not prepared to move on and we're not exclusive anyway.

>dude just ask her
Please read the second sentence of the OP.
>>
>>17191454
In my experience some girls see the pussy as a next level thing. Sucking dick instead of fucking guys makes her feel a little more noble and clean and pure. She probably wants it to "feel right".

If you want to get her to do it, the next time you're intimate try prolonging foreplay and doing a lot of dirty talk. This means "I want to this and that to you". Be persistent but don't be a prick about it or a bitch if she turns you down. If you play your cards right you'll put her in the mood and she'll decide that this is a good a time as any.
>>
>>17191454
Everyone has a mental timetable for sex, a sense of what order you do thing in and at what level of emotion/intimacy.

While it could be argued that oral sex is actually more intimate than intercourse, some women just have it in their heads that fucking is a Very Big Step that should come at the end of a process of progressive intimacy and not early in the relationship.
>>
Ask for anal instead
>>
>>17191454
Congratulations, you've been blown by a crossdressing man. He's just trying to put off the trango reveal.
>>
>>17191454
she has a penis
>>
It means a blowjob is enough to keep you around.
>>
>>17191655
>mental timetable
I'm always in the front bench for it but no one comes by.
>>
File: Peanuts Dance.gif (998 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
Peanuts Dance.gif
998 KB, 500x374
She won't tell you, but you think she told us?

Geez, man. Ask her directly, if she doesn't answer, ask again.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.