[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Problem: Can't concentrate on studies, because want a boyfriend.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4
File: im1_zpsshumypsu.png (470 KB, 1024x764) Image search: [Google]
im1_zpsshumypsu.png
470 KB, 1024x764
Problem:
Can't concentrate on studies, because want a boyfriend.
Don't have time searching for boyfriend.
It doesn't seem like sexual urge.
Sobbing internally, while roommate doesn't do shit and constantly fucks her guy.

How to concentrate, /adv/?
>>
Diagnosis : Depression
>>
What exactly do u need a boyfriend for tho? No seriously. Get a pad abd paper and write down every reason that comes to mind. When you run out, put it down and think on it more through out the day, every time an idea hits you, write it down. Then summerize the list.
>>
File: image%3A402264.png (39 KB, 329x300) Image search: [Google]
image%3A402264.png
39 KB, 329x300
>>17191047
But I do just fine when I play vidya or watch anime whole day... Just... Fine...
>>
>>17191074
I guess I miss my first unrequited love, who made me feel like I am not alone in this world.
Yeah, i should try that now, anon.
>>
File: workingstuffed-785x883.jpg (89 KB, 785x883) Image search: [Google]
workingstuffed-785x883.jpg
89 KB, 785x883
>>17191085
That's just sad.
>>
>>17191089
I'll be monitering this thread tonight. Im on the late shift anyways.
I'll work you through this till we figure it out.
>>
>>17191089
Ok, I want to
laugh on inside jokes
feel that i can rely on person (it'll relieve anxiety)
feel that at least one person will miss my personality
do uguu kawaii couple shit (going shopping, making cakes, eating them)
have someone to stop me from doing stupid shit (friends help sometimes)
cuddle, sleep together, idk, it doesn't seem important in the big picture. Not a touchy person.

To sum it up a sexually attractive best friend, quite natural.

I am away from home in the college dorm, maybe it makes me uncomfortable too.
>>
>>17191085
It sounds that you are keeping your mind off of it with things you can engage in and enjoy. As long as you need to put an effort into something, you need a motivation for it.
This situation sucks and the same happened to me. My solution to the problem was to better myself because I realized that being pathetic is not attractive and if you live your life and be happy, you will attract like-minded people.
>>
>>17191225
I try cheering up and focus on things I am good at, but when the hard parts come, ehhh. Slip into escapist cocoon.
>>
>>17191232
That's just a substitute activity. Don't just cheer up, actively do something that makes you a more valuable and desirable person. Even studying is an example, you don't have to date plebs.
>>
>>17191214
Alot of this is pretty /a/ i have to admit.
But
>laugh on inside jokes
Sounds very /fit/ to me. We're always laughing at dumb shit we do.

A reliable guy who misses your personality. Hmm, what sort of personality do you have?

Reliable and uguu kawaii dont mix very well. And a reliable guy wont stop you from doing dumb shit in the sense that any guy with sense wont stick around you if all you do is make work for them needlessly. You have to be reliable too.
Cuddling and sleeping together can often lead to sex, fyi. You reap what you sow there.
What does
>not a touchy person
mean?

>To sum it up a sexually attractive best friend, quite natural
All that comes to mind are those bad animes with a whiney female protaganist and the effeminate male sidekick who is way to calm around such a whiney brat that you have to believe he is gay.

God damn that all soundrd a bit harsh but if you need advice i HAVE to be real with you. I understand how you feel, ive been in the same boat so dont think that i dont empathize, i do.
>>
>>17191236
Thank you, anon, that should help. I feel overwhelmed sometimes, need to get over it.
>>
>>17191236
>you don't have to date plebs
What does this mean?
>>
>>17191255
Annoying awful creeps who failed in life. You can get into better circles.
>>
>>17191029
>wants boyfriend/girlfriend
/adv/'s specialty. Welcome to the board.
>>
>>17191260
>annoying
>aweful
>creeps
>who failed at life
Pray tell what constitutes each of these labels?
>>
>>17191252
What do you think, what is the reason you can't get bf?
>>
>>17191262
>adding nothing of value
Why are you here?
>>
>>17191249
No, anon, it's 100% okay, i come to 4chan specifically to get harsh reality checks.
Watching all that anime and doramas has consequences. Also playing otome.

As I mentioned, I miss my first crush, who was some shy tsundere/genki mix, a bit immature, but wasn't eager to know me closer though. I showered him with questions like all the time.
His traits with "actually likes my personality" and some tweaks pretty much sum as "perfect fictional husbando". 2d can't stand a chance vs 2,5d.
And looks, never forget, i am such a creep.
He had quirks and was goofy, and i really liked it.
Kawaii uguu was about doing family-like cute stuff not about acting or looks.
I can be reliable, no problem, when i control my emotions,

Meant sex too, i don't mind.
"Not a touchy" - meant a neutral/negative attitude to being touched. Sorry for Engrish.

>All that comes to mind are those bad animes with a whiney female protaganist and the effeminate male sidekick who is way to calm around such a whiney brat that you have to believe he is gay.
You got me here. I don't believe such a thing is possible, though. Wouldn't mind (or even prefer) a guy to be whiny, though.
>>
>>17191298
What's your personality like?
>>
>>17191298
Hmm. A huge problem with effeminate looking guys is 1) theyre often boys, immature. And 2) theyre rarish, the mature ones who match your fancy even rarer. One thing anime messes with your mind with is its protrayl of males especially in series and mangas geared tword female viewers: the males are always effeminate with masculine attitudes.
This. Just. Does. Not. Happen. In real life.
Just like guys who over watch anime have messed up perceptions of females.
I know, i wanted an Aoi. They dont exist, and if they do, they dont want you.

Have you experience real touching at all? I definately have a feeling you have not. Ive experienced girla who were like that, no-touchy. But after a while with me ive never seen someone who loved to be touched so much. Its not BEING touched, its how youre touched. And trust me, effeminate boys do not know how to touch. Ive had to couch a few into learning how to be tender, affectionate, and sensual.
Wrapping your arms around her tunmy from behind, hugging her softly and kissing on her neck as you sway hips with her can melt a girl in seconds flat.

Dont. Get. A. Whiney. Guy.
Whiney men need a teacher, youre still a student. You need a teacher, a master. Someone experienced and mature. Your eyes have yet to be opened.
>>
>>17191317
Generally straightforward, either exceptionally paranoid or exceptionally naive. Dorky interests, 90% of my free time. Love black humour.
Can't tell, it seems
>>
>>17191329
>I know, i wanted an Aoi.
I'm trying to google half of these terms and google isnt giving me shit.
>>
>>17191342
Aoi, from ai yuri aoshi
>>
>>17191341
You're personality is great, your taste in men is great, you're perfect waifu.
>>
>>17191341
Most guys like that personality except for the paranoid part. And naive is only annoying when you refuse to learn from mistakes, i.e. you continue to make tgem even when you are showed how not to make them in detail.
How black is your humor?
>>
>>17191348
She isnt going to suck your dick bro.
She isnt perfect, shes human.
>>
>>17191355
She sounds perfect for me and I didn't tell her this in the hopes of getting my dick sucked. She genuinely sounds great.
>>
>>17191359
>I didn't tell her this in the hopes of getting my dick sucked
>She sounds perfect for me
Bro, com'on now

Relax and let me do my thing. One of the best ways to fuck someone up is telling them they are perfect.
>>
>>17191329
Looks weren't effeminate, or were they?
That guy grew butt-length hair on head for the years I haven't seen him.
He had really good body proportions, hands, height, and pale skin. Manly, though. I've found him attractive since we were children and was pleasantly surprised, when we grew up.
>I'm such a fucking creep
I've never seen anyone like this afterwards his blood is exotic mix.

He acted younger than his age in 20s (but more mature in childhood, weird), had a bad feeling, that i have no capacity to handle that.
>>
>>17191365
What was he a mix of?
>>
>>17191353
Well, more vary than paranoid.
No, I always try to learn from mistakes.
I don't enjoy making inappropriate jokes, but i admire literally any level of black humour.
>>
>>17191029
Go out and date. Are you fugly and can't get make attention?
>>
>>17191368
Something like different native american with white.
>>
>>17191375
I'll try this on summer break
>>
>>17191371
Starting to agree with thirsty dude from before, personality wise youre doing really well, your biggest asset imo is that you are willing to learn. But like i said you need a teacher, a mentor to show you experiences so you get used to them.
Granted idk how experienced you are in anything however.
So lets start:
Friends
Relationships
Serious relationships
Sex
Breakups
Casual relationships
Employment
>>
>>17191214
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>17191377
>native american
>that thick, long, silky hair
Jesus christ i feel you

>>17191384
Australia plz
>>
>>17191381
Had mostly bad experiences in all, have a couple of nice friends.
>>
>>17191390
Go through each. Give me your best experience, worst, and most average.
And, if it isnt too uncomfortable, some physical stats:
Race
Height
Weight
Eye color
Hair color
Hair length
Skin tone
And just a general rough estimate on how well endowed you are:
Chest, hips, butt.

Granted youre going to get alot of attention from very thirsty guys (aka lonely/horney, often mildly autistic) who are going to try in some way to get you to A) post pics of yourself, dont
B) hook up by giving your contact information, double dont
Or C) shitpost non stop. Hopefully they dont, but this is the internet, it happens.
>>
>>17191401
>Granted youre going to get alot of attention from very thirsty guys (aka lonely/horney, often mildly autistic) who are going to try in some way to get you to A) post pics of yourself, dont
>B) hook up by giving your contact information, double dont
>Or C) shitpost non stop. Hopefully they dont, but this is the internet, it happens.
Like you. Just stop, you're pathetic dude.

>>17191029
OP, men are diverse, your best bet is going out and dating. You will find someone who likes you. You sound like a loveable girl. Keep strong till you have to learn, and think of the summer. Also, if you are bothered by your roommate fucking, distance yourself from her temporarily, that usually helps with these problems.
>>
>>17191401
Friends -had shallow relationships at school, found meaningful at college.
Relationships - went out with a guy at middle school for a month. In high school was inexperienced, overthought everything - 5 months. Had an online friend for a year, he turned me down.
No serious relationships so far.
Sex - had a bf in high school, he was selfish at times, generally ok.
Breakups - really bad at them, just figured out how to do it right.
Not into casual relationships, but got drunk once and ended up with a guy i hated. Don't drink since.

freelance drawing, and failed.
Thanks for support, anon
>>
>Or C) shitpost
>>17191416
>Just stop, you're pathetic dude
Right on que
>>
>>17191420
No problem.
Poster above sort of killed my willingness to engage further.
Im not sure why peiple post general advice thats beyond obvious
>just go out and do something
As if that solves all of lifes problems
To do any real help you need to go in depth, but this is the internet, shit posters will shit post and real help is lost on the wind.

Good luck.
>>
File: 1450611165523.jpg (375 KB, 1000x594) Image search: [Google]
1450611165523.jpg
375 KB, 1000x594
>>17191214
So, in short you want a beta orbiter.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but that wont work, if you are no stunning beauty.
Men dont want to be best friends, they want to be in a relationship.

Tell me what you will bring on the table for the man you desire.
>>
Where do you live? if youre in the area, id like to be your companion. am lonely
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.