[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gf of three years dumped me for another guy tomorrow I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1464148052653.jpg (990 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1464148052653.jpg
990 KB, 3264x2448
gf of three years dumped me for another guy
tomorrow I'm telling her to get out of my life
shes hanging out w this guy like every day for the last three weeks how long do you think they'll last? i want her to regret dumping me.
>>
File: Jughead-in-Love.jpg (152 KB, 700x1077) Image search: [Google]
Jughead-in-Love.jpg
152 KB, 700x1077
Success is the best revenge
>>
>>17190964
>She already dumped you
>I'm going to tell her to get out of my life
Boy, thatll show her!!!
>>
i have the guys number.. and she's fucked me for the last couple weeks they started dating. is that something you think he'd dump her for?
>>
bump would you dump your gf if you dated almost a month and you found out she was fucking her ex for three of those weeks while claiming to be exclusive with you
>>
File: 647955.jpg (72 KB, 400x614) Image search: [Google]
647955.jpg
72 KB, 400x614
>>17190982
No man, just get another girlfriend and your ex will implode with jealousy
>>
>>17190999
she gets off on my attention and likes me being fixated on her
>>
>>17191001
Then you block her on everything, and if she text you be like "I'm sorry who is this?" She will lose her fucking mind then when she tells you who it is don't respond, ever.
>>
>>17191063
I'm too attached to block her Facebook but mine isn't active with anything. i deleted her number and all her pics that aren't nudes
>>
>>17191063
If you're too attached you've already lost.
>>
>>17191092
you will never win at this rate

cut her off
>>
>>17190964
>tomorrow I'm telling her to get out of my life
But she's already not in your life?
>>
>>17190982
man fuck you, don't help her cheat on her new bf out of spite. She has ruined your relationship supposedly so don't help her ruin his just because you're a sore loser.
>>
>>17190964
He will prove to be the love of her life and they will maerry and live happily ever after.

or

He will give her an STD and dump her in two weeks.

In either case, it is no longer your story. Your part in her story and her part in yours afre now over.Whatever happens in her life from now on is none of your business. Move on.
>>
>>17191607
she already has cheated plenty of times. hes a bitch so I could care less how he feels
>>
>>17191645
Spoke like a true champientes
>>
>>17192044
still fuck you because youre being so short sighted. Hurting him will just carry on the cycle. he could go on to cheat and hurt others because "he's already been cheated on". ive seen it happen man and you may not know it but youre passing on pain to others
>>
>>17190964
You don't want to be in this mental state. You want to be at a point where you don't care whether she regrets it or not.

Don't be rude or hateful to her. Just be nonchalant no matter how much it hurts, don't let her see your pain.

When you can finally think about her and not feel hate, or anger, then you've truly won. There's no point in holding on to hatred.
>>
Don't fucking contact her dumbass. No contact is the #1 rule for breakups.

If you disappear from her life, she'll feel shitty very soon about leaving you and will chase YOU.

If you message her, you just reinforce that you're a beta and she made the right choice.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.