[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Faking antibiotics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1463083183367.jpg (172 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1463083183367.jpg
172 KB, 1280x800
Can I fake taking antibiotics? My dermatologist told me to take 1 minocycline pill a day in order to treat my acne, but I've already taken doxycycline which is pretty much the same shit and doxycycline made my acne worse. I have to wait another month before I can take accutane.
>>
>>17190660
if they can detect the antibiotics in your blood, they're gonna know you were lying because you have to get your blood tested before they okay you for accutane
>>
>>17190660
How long did you take the doxy, and how long ago? Did you use any topical stuff (such as creams, gels, etc) while on it? Is there anything different about the treatment they're having you do now?
>>
Ask if you can try something different.
>>
>>17190665

Shit can I take it like a week before I have my appointment and be good?
>>
>>17190704
Yes
They arent going to test ur blood for antibiotics anyway.
That costs them money.

You should look up Ted Grossbart Skin Deep free ebook about the psychology of skin. It is very interesting.
>>
>>17190660
But it's not the same you moron
>>
I remember Accutane from when I was a young lad. I took it maybe13-14 years ago. It still exists? Weren't there a bunch of lawsuits about the meds fucking up your intestines? It definitely fucked my body up for a while
>>
>>17190721
It is a very serious drug with very serious side effects.
>>
>>17190721
The dry skin flakes, the constantly cracked lips that never got the chance to heal and just oozed clear liquid, the diarrhea that lasted for months afterward. Good times.

I'd do it again in a heartbeat though
>>
>>17190734

Yeah it is, a bunch of people developed all sorts of things like IBS and crohns disease from it from what I recall. I had no idea it was still available.

>>17190735
I still have dry skin from that shit. I'm 28 now.
>>
>>17190746
Jesus that sucks. I still have diarrhea, but I had that before accutane so it's hard to determine if it created a problem or just made the problem worse
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.