[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Probably a stupid question but... Is there a way I can become
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Probably a stupid question but...

Is there a way I can become unfeeling? I don't want to hurt anymore. I don't want to be tempted to love. I dont want to care for anyone because its too risky.

I never want to face another heart break. But I dont want to feel lonely. I dont want to feel anything honestly.

Please help
>>
>>17190594
First step is to stop attention whoring. Second step is to become an alcoholic or something.
>>
Just be me and you'll feel nothing but keep moving on for some reason.
>>
Become so depressed that even the sadness goes away

Or take the high road and struggle through the hard moments because if someone comes along that you can actually be with a boring shitty husk isnt gonna be very attractive
>>
Drink a cup of Angel's Trumpet tea. Trust me, you won't feel anything anymore after drinking it.
>>
Actually yes. Take St. John's Wort, it numbs you quite a bit. The down side was being so bored because I didn't want to do anything. I also couldn't cum and after failing to cum with a girl, I was just like shrug. It really made me unfeeling.
>>
>>17191018
I actually started taking this like 2 weeks ago and you're partially right.

After a few days of taking it, I felt nothing period. But this week it's like the effect has went away and I can feel the sadness creeping back in.

I can still cum though.
>>
it's not that strong people don't feel those things, its that they cope with it all and push through it.
>>
>>17191759
I ended up throwing it out because I still wanted to be able to enjoy video games. Maybe I wasn't sad enough to need it. I ended up coming out the other side better for all of it.
>>
>>17192389
ah i was starting to not enjoy video games anyways.

i like the numb, plus it keeps me fueled to hate women.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.