[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Divorce/Air Force
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 1024x1024
M wife wants a divorce so I'm thinking I should join the Air Force when this is all over. Any advice or Air Force here?
>>
>>17190459
You're looking for divorce or air force /adv/? I thought that they were separate things, but you seem to have linked them in an oddly logical way.
>>
>>17190459
I think I'm just gonna tbqh. This is gonna fuck me up and it's not affecting her at all it seems. I am so oissed
>>
>>17190478
After my wife leaves me I will be quite broken. I feel like the Air Force and a strong career can keep m busy and keep my mind off my failed marriage
>>
>>17190483
You can find out where she is living and do mock air raids over her new house.
>>
>>17190459
You should want to join it for yourself. Don't to it because you think it's going to give you a better life. They wont hand you anything. You'll still have to work hard. But if you play your cards right you can make it a good experience.
>>
The chair force? What because youre all broken hearted and you think the air force is just so cool? If youre going to do anything just leave her and do something for yourself. Like not be a pussy. Air force is the laughing stalk of the military.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.