[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/, i come with an issue that's burning through my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 2012-Mazda2-Color-True-Red.jpg (58 KB, 650x327) Image search: [Google]
2012-Mazda2-Color-True-Red.jpg
58 KB, 650x327
Hey /adv/, i come with an issue that's burning through my mind lately. Im a 26 year old male and I bought a red Mazda2 last year, which I enjoy driving so much, yet only recently I have been considering if its too gay or girly for me to be seen in. I put racing rims and a cold air intake in it, so there's that.

Ive thought of repainting it a darker color, wrapping it on a darker color, trading it in for a conventionally manlier car or just not caring about it. What should I do?
>>
>>17190431
You fucking idiot should enjoy the fucking car if you like it
>>
>>17190431
Don't be so stupid, OP. You're 26 and have a decent car. You're already ahead of the game. Worry about something important. You're not in high school anymore.
>>
>>17190431
lol when i looked at the pic i thought it was a car that girls would drive and then i read your post lmao
honestly you shouldnt worry though man, nobody cares what you drive
captcha was an identify cars captcha
>>
>>17190431

Looking at some photos/videos right now Mazda 2's with racing rims make you look like a wannabe street racer and don't match the body of the car at all.

The car in photo with you uploaded (which I assume looks like yours) looks clean and matches your age of 26. Imo not gay or girly at all.
>>
>>17190463 here

Alright, I do admit with >>17190457 that it does look a bit girly, but it's still clean which is good for your age.
>>
>>17190431
You should change the colour so no one finds out that you're gay.
>>
>>17190431
Jettas, Beetles and Miatas are the top 3 feminine vehicles. Yours is not in the top 3. Changing the color will do little to make you look like a macho man.
>>
What's gay/girly about having a red car? I do agree that the shape isn't that cool, but at the end of the day a car is a car.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.