[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I currently work at a dream job. But there's a snag:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: IMAG0209.jpg (2 MB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0209.jpg
2 MB, 2688x1520
So I currently work at a dream job.

But there's a snag: I did that thing where I left a safe, full-time contract job back in my hometown>moved to the other side of the country for a 6 month deal (with the possibility to get a full-time position afterwards).
I personaly feel like I deserve that full-time contract: Im just a few sizes better then anybody else at what I do!

So... The 6 months are close to the end now and I still haven't heard anything about an extention so I am gonna bring it up with my boss today or possibly tomorrow (He was gonna work 1 day during the weekend)

My question is what exactly do I say?
>>
>>17190356
Mention there's a girl or a guy you like involved. Then /adv/ will come flocking like flies to shit
>>
>>17190413
Well, Im passed that part of my life..
>>
File: 1459805156742.jpg (116 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1459805156742.jpg
116 KB, 640x640
What's the absolute latest age where being a virgin is still socially acceptable?

Pic unrelated.
>>
I'm not any help, but good luck OP!
>>
>>17190356
>I really, really, REALLY, like how you run this company, boss.
>>
I would bring up that you really enjoy working for the company and tell them you believe you have a lot to offer the company (provide examples of what that is and times you have) and that it has helped you grow as well (again, provide examples). If you have a good work record (punctual, effective at finishing projects) bring that up too.

Obviously don't go on a tirade without judging your boss' initial reaction to you bringing up the subject in the first place.
>>
>>17190485
Thread bomb!
Idk man everyone matures at a different rate.
I was pretty late myself (22) when I lost my virginity, then again the virginity is the most overrated milestone of one's life.
When it happened>"Why the fuck was I putting this on a pedestal">Life moves on as usual.

Now back on topic please this is not a general advice thread!
>>
File: 1437528218133.jpg (61 KB, 459x600) Image search: [Google]
1437528218133.jpg
61 KB, 459x600
>>17190485
I'd say 29 is the last socially acceptable age, but it would be pretty bad.
It varies from person to person, but unless you're losing it to someone who doesn't care about you, they aren't going to make a big deal if it isn't your first time - if they care about you they'll help you learn, and be understanding.

>>17190611
I love reading how there is always someone who is thinks "why did I put sex on a pedestal?"
Honestly sex is fucking amazing, it deserves to be up there on that pedestal, but it's only worth it if you truly care/love/are into that person, stranger sex is good and can be fantastic, but you're more likely to have fantastic sex with someone you care about. Unless they suck at sex.
Still sex is fucking up there.
As the quote goes, "Bad sex is like bad pizza, it's still pretty good."
>>
>>17190485
i lost mine 4 months before i turned 17 and I felt really late. i missed out my high school years of chasing young pussy and now im almost 20 and only fucked three girls. my first was a three year relation(shit)
>>
>>17190625
Not saying sex=Meeh.
Just that after you lost your virginity it's not like "Now I can see colours"
>>
Anyways bump on the original issue
>>
Bump! It's time..
>>
Just ask him straight up. "Hello Boss, my contract is coming to a close and I wanted to know if there were plans to keep me here or if I should start looking for new work."

This conversation will go better if you were actually a good employee too. Also, I hope you've already started your job search.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.