[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Moving to a new place >this month have had to pay 4 months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1462966172675.gif (1 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1462966172675.gif
1 MB, 300x169
>Moving to a new place
>this month have had to pay 4 months worth of rent because of this
>Paying movers
>Paying for brother's graduation shit
>extra $500 on deductible of gf's car I fucked.

Ok give it to me straight...
How do I live on $30 for the next 6 days?
Everything goes back to normal next Friday when I get paid, until then I need your assistance. Food mainly.
>>
Bread
Thats it

You can try eggs or butter or something

Also why are you paying for your brothers shit?
>>
>>17190296
He's living with me and I take care of him.
>>
>>17190297
Damn

Well like i said

You could also borrow some money too
>>
>>17190293
Ramen is pretty cheap. You really only need like one meal a day usually. Why are you paying for your brother? Take care of yourself first.
>>
>>17190296

I regularly eat on 25 a week or less. How fat are you? Unless you need to buy transit passes to get to work, I don't get the problem.
>>
>>17190293
Was about to say the standard college diet of Top Ramen and Hot Dogs or Tuna which should hold you over for sure but thought you were on your own.

Are you a femanon or a twink? Surely you can put your body to work for one day this weekend
>>
Buy a big $10 bag of dried white rice and some dried beans. A whole, raw chicken, a dozen eggs, large quantities of potatoes/carrots/onions/celery (a single carrot will cost much more proportionately than a bunch of carrots).

Also buy whatever meat's on sale, invite friends over for a housewarming party and tell them to each bring a side dish. Cook the meat as your own contribution and eat leftovers for days. And eat over at your girlfriend's.
>>
>>17190293
You never been in a Russia m8.
30$ is a lot, just dont be a fag and learn how to cook
We used to live for a 150$/month, grow some balls for god sake
>>
>>17190293
As a bodybuilder I eat alot of rice, oats, eggs, chicken and other shit and I can easily pull it off with 30 a week so taking as a fact that you dont need to gain weight, you can just buy a pack of oats 1-2$, eggs 1-2$ frozen chicken 5$ rice 1-2$ bread for pennies, butter and other chep things and you'll be fine.

Food is cheap as long as you keep it clean and stay away from expensive branded shit and sweets (mainly cuz of the price) when it comes to drinks, buy water, tea, fresh lemon. Just walk around local store and check for things you would like that costs dirt cheap
>>
>>17190303
I'm really the only one who can. He's 17 and graduating HS next month.

>>17190309
Not fat, but yeah 10 will be used on commuting..
Fuck I guess that makes $20 for the next 6 days on food.

>>17190321
Yeah I plan on just water the next week.
>>
Pretty easy really, you can afford to get pasta/sauce, bread, fish fingers, cereal, burgers, even pizza.
>>
>>17190293
$5 a day buys a lot of spaghetti and meat sauce, salads, rice, etc. Just go easy on the meats and bypass eating out.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.