[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
friends act weird with me. what do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
>has 1 close friend and 1 "stand-in" since middleschool
>everything always had been ok with close friend
>this year, stand-in started hanging more and more with close-friend
>i got a gf
>stand-in acts weirdly possessive, wants me to dump gf because "bros be4 hos!!"
>still with gf
>hanged out with my friends less because of gf
>close-friend turned 18
>he also started to act weird when we hanged out altogether
>he does not reply to my messages anymore or try to avoid me
>stand-in's mom think i'm his dealer when i'm clearly not, can't go to his place anymore
>stand-in tells me weird stuff about closefriend, i start to believe he tries to keep closefriend for himself LOL

>>fast forward: a week ago

>hangs with stand-in
>closefriend joins us
>he barely talk to me
>stand-in tells closefriend to come to his place to kill a rat or something
>tells me to wait outside, & that closefriend would text me when he'll leave
>got back home cause i knew i wouldn'r text me and stay there, and that's exactly what happens

>>f-f: today

>stand-in calls me at 10am tell me to come over and smoke a joint cos he home alone
>get to his place, smoke a bit and leave at 11
>gf come at my place from 12am to 5pm
>text closefriend at 5pm, ask him if he want to hang out
>obv no reply
>text s-i : "n-n-nah my mom's home"
>tell him to stop his bullshit
>no reply
pretty childish stuff but i dont know what to do. i've always tried to be cool with everybody and i dont know why this happen, closefriend was actually a close friend, i was cool with all his family and shit, i don't get whats going on.

help pls :]
>>
>got back home cause i knew he wouldn't text me and stay there, and that's exactly what happened

fixed
sorry 4 poor english, i'm tired
>>
You are worrying for nothing.
This is a non-issue.
>>
>>17189228
i don't think i'm really worried about it, i don't think it's a big issue in my life or anything, i just find it stupid actually and would like to know how to act in that type of situation ( even if it sounds super-autistic /
>>
Why would a friend want you to dump a gf for him? Does he want your d?
Other than that people tend to drift apart, I don't chat with my best friend as much as I used to. The one thing I noticed is if I call he will answer but if I text he won't. So maybe try calling your close friend instead of texting. Hope this helps OP.
>>
>>17189322
that's what i thought at first lol

He doesn't answer on the phone neither tho :]
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.