[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >Birthday tomorrow, planned some stuff >Girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: MtcI69A.png (186 KB, 368x575) Image search: [Google]
MtcI69A.png
186 KB, 368x575
>Be me
>Birthday tomorrow, planned some stuff
>Girlfriend reminds me that she's kept her schedule open
>Have no fucking idea what to do
>All the movies playing are bad in general

I'll have a couple hour window to spend time with her, but it's tomorrow and I planned on the movies, but they're all shit. Have plans with friends today, but not tomorrow, so I can't exactly invite her to tag along in a bonfire or something.

I'm all out of ideas
>>
File: 1351726302728.gif (481 KB, 499x315) Image search: [Google]
1351726302728.gif
481 KB, 499x315
You think that's bad? My 28th birthday was yesterday. I worked and went home and did nothing out of the ordinary, alone.
>>
At least you girlfriend actually likes you unlike some of the other posts hahahaha.
>>
Go somewhere fun. An arcade, amusement park, poo, the beachl, rollerblading rink, mini golf, bowling, fishing. Somewhere you really enjoy spending time with her that's more interactive than a movie. Follow it up with somewhere to get lunch or dinner, whatever meal you'll be out for.
>>
>>17188990
pool, beach*
>>
>>17188974
Idk, but a new game and play it with her. There must be something else you guys do beside movies.
>>
>>17188974
Go bowling or something.

Look at ads for places that opened and choose the first one that doesn't have glaring problems, like taking a girl with a nut allergy on a peanut factory tour.

It doesnt have to be out-of-this-world Cool Fun. Just do whatever.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.