[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit fuck titters what the fuck do i do? Pic related. Cat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Holy shit fuck titters what the fuck do i do? Pic related. Cat "played" with bird. Its still alive but it has feathers all over my bathroom.
>>
Clean bathroom, dispose of bird
>>
>>17188792
P. S.:punish cat
>>
>>17188792
So what i gotta snap its neck and shit. Its alive and seems rather calm.
>>
>>17188796
No, if there bird is well, shoo it away.
>>
>>17188795
How do i punish cat?
>>
>>17188786
Put on gloves take the bird to a vet and train your cat to not chase birds.
>>
>>17188797
The bird can waddle, just seems tired after the can of whoop ass it recieved
>>
>>17188786
If the wild bird is just laying on your floor, it means it is very exhausted / almost dead, otherwise it would try to escape.

Just let the bird be alone doing bird things there. It will get some rest and like one day after it will be dead or prepared to fly away. You can try to be nice to your little bird and provide water + small amount of bread, but the bird won't thank you anyway.

Punishing your cat is stupid. Cats are predators, who likes to play with anything smaller like psychopaths. You should reward your cat for it is successful killer. You know to catch prey alive is harder than to simply kill it.
>>
Status Update. Bird in box with holes (dont critizise design im hungover). Had to handle with hands hope i dont get aids. I see a little blood but bird can flap wings but not fly. Do i take to animals shelter?
>>
>>17188823
why are you even asking if you know where to take it?
>>
>>17188823
I thought animal shelters just take dogs and cats. Just put the bird under a bush or something.
>>
>>17188823
Just take it out to the woods, it's fine.
No real reason to train your cat not to chase birds, it's in their nature.
You'd be disturbing their natural instincts for no good reason other than you don't want to see birds get injured, but that's part of life.
>>
Little fucker is gonna be fine. Its battle scars will heal, vet told me to find its nest or keep it in a bigger box. Thanks guys
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.