[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I dont know if this should be posted here but here it goes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-05-03-13-01-03.jpg (174 KB, 540x539) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-03-13-01-03.jpg
174 KB, 540x539
So I dont know if this should be posted here but here it goes
Can somebody who has hd experience or is a doctor explain to me heart arrhythmia and a few things about it
I have a girlforend (18) and she has ben diagnosed a while ago and her mom has it too etc. So my question is can she play sports the same and can i scare her or prank her stuff like that
She loves it when we prank eachother but i dont know if i put like a skeleton in the shower will she fucking faint or something.
Sorry if my spelling is shit but eather way pls answer or help in any way
>>
>>17188106
She has atrial fibrillation? Is she not on meds for it, because most people with that condition control it with meds. Since I don't know the specifics of her case I can't really answer your question but it's unlikely she would be very limited. Ask her and her family though.
>>
There are a million types of arrythmias, some are not dangerous and require more intensive treatment, some are less.
>>
>>17188106
>So my question is can she play sports the same and can i scare her or prank her stuff like that
It depends on the type of arrhythmia. Can you tell us what type she has?
>>
>>17188157
Well i dont know about the type really
But she says she goes to the doctor once a year where they put some monitors (i guess) on her chest and she spends the day with it
She sais its not that big of a deal and she was an excellent tenis player a few years back even with the condition
So basicly she sais its not a threat and she can do what ever she wants
But my main concern is the scares
I mean cardiology is not my cup of tee heh
>>
Ok asked her
Dont know why didnt i just do that at the beggining fucking idot thats why
So she doesnt have some dangorous she doesnt even deen meds or any treatment just a faster beat
She can run a marathon and get scared by anything a nkrmal person can
So thanks a lot guys anyway
4chan is like a second family haha
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.