[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>staying over a friend's place >wanna make a move
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Diesel.jpg (25 KB, 316x368) Image search: [Google]
Diesel.jpg
25 KB, 316x368
>staying over a friend's place
>wanna make a move but have never made a move before

Would it be too presumptuous to bring condoms? Is it possible that she'd be insulted in retrospect?
>>
>>17187800
Don't "bring condoms." Just put like three in the bottom of your backpack. Make it seem like you always carry them around for whenever or for friends etc. Don't make it seem like you brought them specifically for this moment.
>>
>>17187800
Do you normally carry condoms with you. Does she know if you do or dont.
If you dont have sex will she know you had the condom on you.
>>
Just casually whip out your dick and see how she reacts.
>>
>>17187812
>>17187813
She knows I'm not the kind of guy who carries condoms around. How would I play it off?
>>
>>17187800
Nice dubs.
Go for some non piv action fampai. She has a perfectly good mouth and hands.

Play the long game and there's no risk.
>>
>>17189313
This.

You don't have to go straight for the puss. If you can get a handy or a blowie, then next time condoms shouldn't be an unexpected surprise.
>>
>>17189324
It'll be one of my last chances to see her as she's leaving the country for a while.
>>
>>17190076
Bring condoms then. Best case scenario, you two fuck like animals and you're prepared, worst case, she gets a little ticked off
>>
>>17187853
WHY THE FUCK DOES SHE KNOW THAT.
>>
>>17187853
Well with any luck, shell only notice when you're about to fuck.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.