[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ex's little sister CONTINUED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: 91827392183712983.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
91827392183712983.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
If you were here on Sunday night, I posted a similar thread about just getting back in contact with my ex's little sister, but for those who weren't let me give context.

>Be me
>Girlfriend breaks up with me
>Bummed, but getting over it
>Her sis is really cool
>Always talk GoT
>Text her last Sunday cause episode was cash and want to rekindle friendship
>She texts back
>We are now on texting basis

That went successfully. Here's my new problem: pre-breakup, we never hung out without my ex and I eventually want to invite her out.

How do I escalate the texts to the point where I'm inviting her out to hang with my friends and I?
>>
>>17187603
Ask her if she wants to watch GoT with you and your friends.
>>
>>17187603
>episode was cash
lmao plebs
>>
>>17187603
>host a GoT watching party
>invite her
Its like you faggots have never hit on girls. Do not ask her to hang out 1 on 1 first unless you want to clearly make the statement that you like her and want her to return your feelings.
>>
>>17187625
>>17187619

Okay, so a little bit more background. She moved to the city I currently live in for college. Our city is about 2 hours away from my ex's/friend's city. We are never all down where I live to watch it.

I could try banking on the off chance that she's visiting her family on Sundays and invite her over, but if she's with her family, I can almost 100% guarantee they are doing some crazy activity together.

With all that in mind, is there a way to invite her to say a sports event or a bar with friends?
>>
>>17187647
>I could try banking on the off chance that she's visiting her family on Sundays and invite her over, but if she's with her family, I can almost 100% guarantee they are doing some crazy activity together.

What I mean is sometimes go down to watch GoT with my friends and I could invite her, but if she is down there, she will most likely be with her family.
>>
>>17187647
what the fuck did you just try to say.
you want to invite her to hang out with your friends 2 hours away?
>>
>>17187662
Ok, let me try again:

The sister used to live in City a
I used to live in City A

I moved to City B
She moved to City B

Her family still lives in City A
My friends still live in City A

In the off chance that she is visiting her family on the same day GoT airs, I could invite her to watch it, but she would probably be with her family so she would be less inclined to join us.

My friends sometimes come to City B to hang out since there is more to do here. How would I invite her to a random event with us?
>>
>>17187671
So you both live in city b. But you want to go to city a to hang out with her. Stop being stupid. Do you have no friends in city b. Thats just hilariously sad.
easy solution. Make some friends you fucking loser.
>>
>>17187715

Or you could just fucking invite her to watch GoT with you. The fuck does it have to be this goddamn nerd party. Literally counterintuitive to what you're trying to achieve
>>
>>17187715
cheel bro. Just a simple question.
>>
>>17187731
Jesus everyone is super high strung tonight. I don't want her to think I'm hitting on her, cause I'm not even looking for a relationship. I just want to invite her to fun events that I organize. How do I escalate it from texts to invites? Or do I just straight up go for it?
>>
>>17187731
he cant invite her to a 1 on 1 because of obvious reasons. Dont be retarded.
>>
>>17187741
meet for coffee
>>
>>17187625
>host a GoT watching party
Do people really do this? I thought it was a meme
>>
>>17187781
yes.
>>
>>17187793
why?
>>
>>17187820
to watch the show
>>
>>17187822
>group of loud nerds
>all talking over each other
>watching the show

Yeah no
>>
>>17187773

What obvious reasons? He's not with her sister anymore... so? Is there some fucking rule that says he can't be with two girls from the same family? Call the goddamn police, we got a dude who LIKES GIRLS here
>>
>>17187830
do you think shes going to be okay with that. you have no experience here. He'll lose her as a friend if he just tries to pull that shit out of the blue.
>>
>>17187823
>im such a neckbeard I cant imagine enjoying something with others.
>>
>>17187835
>implying

Depends on a lot of things, but automatically assuming this chick woukd have an adverse reaction to being invited out (or in) is pretty short sighted
>>
>>17187852
Lets do a very basic test for people who arent stupid
>if I ask a girl out who doesnt show feelings for me and I dated her sister what would probably happen
No and cut contact

Now heres the real question
>is it worth it

Youre just an idiot
>>
>>17187950

Let's do a very basic test for people who aren't virgins
>see pretty girl
>enjoy same thing
>ask to enjoy same thing together
>have the sex

There doesn't need to be a giant initial connection you nerd. Stop over analyzing this. The fact that it's his ex 's sister is irrelevant
>>
>>17187971
>see pretty girl
>enjoy same thing
>try to have sex
>lose all contact
Youre such a faggot you dont know how to prioritize. If all he wanted was to get in her pants then yeah, ask her out. But if you arent a mindless horn dog and actually like the person and want to be their friend you dont just ask the person out and ruin the relationship.
Risk reward idiot. Try understanding the concept. This isnt just a pretty girl.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.