[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw don't know how to seppuku >tfw no doctor will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 200_s.gif (20 KB, 241x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
20 KB, 241x200
>tfw don't know how to seppuku

>tfw no doctor will tell you how.
>>
Suicide bag or carbon monoxide poisoning. The former may be less painful.
>>
>>17187592
Any benzo (its a class of drug, use Google to get a list of all of them) and alcohol will do the trick
>>
>>17187586
You fill in boxes with the numbers 1-9 without using the same number in a row or column... god damn, you're stupid. You should kill yourself.
>>
>>17187586
smoke crack
>>
>>17187763
You're a cheeky cunt, m8.
>>
>>17187586
You can try bleach
>>
>>17187586
Buy a fucking gun.
>>
Doctor, doctor! Please play Seppuku with me :D

Update: He told me he only plays Minesweeper and Chess.
>>
Not encouraging you or anything, but people die on accident all the time. It can't be that hard.
>>
Benzos+opiates+alcohol = game over

>How many
Can't tell.... maybe 20 pills in total. 30 to 40 if you're above 140 pounds.
>>
>>17187586
Seppuku is pretty simple. Basically just jam the knife into the left side of your gut and slide it over to the right. To do it properly though, you should have a poetic letter apologizing for your failure next to you and have your best friend ready to cut off your head in case you start getting the sniffles before you bleed out.
>>
Use a katana
>>
>>17187586
Helium and nitrogen
Alternatively use argon.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.