[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Uh is this normal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: PDVD_000.gif (24 KB, 170x213) Image search: [Google]
PDVD_000.gif
24 KB, 170x213
So I was with my girlfriend and she was on her period. Obviously we didn't do anything and I fell asleep.

Well the next morning I woke up and was joking around about messing with her in her sleep and she comes out and says the night before when I passed out she used my hand to pleasure herself.

Was I raped?
>>
File: chicken-drumstick.jpg (177 KB, 840x600) Image search: [Google]
chicken-drumstick.jpg
177 KB, 840x600
>>17186299
Did your hand look like it was grabbing at hot wing chicken legs when you woke up?
>>
Depends, are you not ok with your girlfriend using your hand to jerk herself off?

I think we can downgrade this to sexual assault.
>>
You weren't but your hand was used without its consent.

I don't know any good hand lawyers. None of them seem to want to take the hand jobs.
>>
>is this normal?
No
>was I raped?
No
>>
Not rape but it could count as sexual assault. The biggest question is are you upset about this?
>>
>>17186299
Get her back by using her hand to jack off.
>>
>>17186314
no, she said she cleaned my hand after

>>17186318
I know lawyers aren't too keen on taking male rape cases, its a handful.

>>17186325
Mildly, because I tried to get head after she said it and didn't want to.
>>
>>17186446
>mildly, because I tried to get head after she said it and didn't want to
So you are only concerned under certain circumstances, that sounds like one of the female "rape" victims this board always bitches about. Fuck off.
>>
That was inappropriate of her and I would not have done that to my partner unless we had discussed that sort of thing beforehand.
>>
>>17186529
Discussing anything sexual beforehand completely kills the mood. Spontaneity and surprises are what keeps things exhilarating.
>>
>>17186472
Why did you use quotations?
>>
>>17186536
As in, "you're allowed to do sexual things with me while I'm asleep".
>>
>>17186551
Because I'm talking about the regret victims not the rape victims,
>>
>>17186529
Before"Hand" I like it
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.