[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When you msg a chick and you ask how are you, and she responds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: broadold.jpg (7 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
broadold.jpg
7 KB, 183x275
When you msg a chick and you ask how are you, and she responds with working, is she getting annoyed if you talk to her more then?
>>
>>17186150
idk specifically about girls but if I'm working and busy and you try and get a conversation out of me, it's at your expense

it'll only annoy me if you act like I'm obligated to drop what I'm doing and chat

it'll also suggest that you can't read social cues, so if you're looking to be more than friends with said girl, it's probably a bad idea
>>
>>17186165
I guess Im confused because when a guy friend of mine used to work up at a hotel on nightshift, I could message him and he'd be chatting me up until he had to leave in 10 minutes.
>>
>>17186614
that's because your friend probably didn't have too many responsibilities at work/didn't care about his job as much as the girl does.
>>
>>17186614
it's the nightshift you dummy. Of course he had nothing but time to text you. This bitch probably has a job during the day that keeps her busy.

Have you even been to a hotel? Especially at night? There's fucking nothing to do
>>
if she really liked you she wouldn't reply back with just "working" would be something sweet or something

probably is a bit annoyed with you
>>
>>17186626
>>17186620
>>17186631

I guess I was confused by the green light saying she was on facebook.
>>
It's unprofessional and rude as fuck to be on your phone at work. She's focused on her work, leave her alone. Just say something like "Oh I understand, yeah I don't text either during work, we'll chat later." If she liked you she'd text you back during lunch or after work. If she doesn't, then stop chasing and drop it.
>>
>>17186644
Do you not know that much about how facebook works? You're talking about through messenger right? You know they make an app called Messenger and because of that app, when you are logged in with your phone (whether you are active or not) it's going to display a green "online" symbol.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.