[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Craving intimacy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: mobile-7917-1401893841-18.jpg (47 KB, 625x940) Image search: [Google]
mobile-7917-1401893841-18.jpg
47 KB, 625x940
Im almost 21. Since I lost my first and only long term relationship (2 years) about 3 months ago I've felt really starved for intimacy. I really want another relationship, and I've tried, but I feel like it's kind of hopeless at this point. I've never been really good at wooing women (like I said I've only had one long term relationship) and most of the time when I try they usually just end up blowing me off, making excuses not to see me or just being really shitty in general. (Rarely do I get a straightforward, sorry I'm just not interested) to make matters worse I'm a sailor, so I'm never at home for more than a few months at a time, so I guess I can see why no one would want to get romantically involved, and the pursuit seems kind of pointless now. My family tells me it's good to have a job like this while I'm "free of attachment" but I can't help thinking how much happier I was being attached. I don't know what to do with myself I just feel lonely all the time. I would like some advice on what to do with myself if anyone has it.
>>
Bunp
>>
>>17186045
go find some intimacy.
>>
>>17186642
Thanks?
>>
why not make some friends in your work? Or just do whatever stuff that takes your mind of it. 21 is still a young age desu, you'll find one soon

And the saying (idk if its really a saying) She'll come when you least expect it. Just keep yourself busy, and if ever you do meet a girl, just act yourself. That's what I think anon
>>
>>17186900
I have made friends and enemies but the thing about the merchant marine is that most work is 4 month contracts. I go from on ship to another so it's not like I'm developing a deep connection to any group of people.

As for waiting, I hope so. The one long term relationship I actually had just sort of...happened. but the advice I keep getting is to go looking for love. I've tried that without success, and I feel like I'm doing something wrong
>>
File: FB_IMG_1456549848183.jpg (31 KB, 619x540) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1456549848183.jpg
31 KB, 619x540
when i was around looking for intimacy too, literally all of the girls rejected. So after being tired of being rejected, I decided to take a break from looking for intimate love. Spend time being a fucktard and hanging out with groups of friends and all, then like a year after, I now have the girl of my dreams.

Maybe its time for YOU to take a break for now. Take a break from looking.

pic unrelated
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.