[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So guys This girl that used to bully me is now working with me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Trippin.jpg (236 KB, 2001x1501) Image search: [Google]
Trippin.jpg
236 KB, 2001x1501
So guys
This girl that used to bully me is now working with me. I don't know if she recognizes me because I look drastically different than I used to, but I sure as hell remember her. It's been about 6 years since we've seen each other

What's a sneaky way to get her fired? No way in hell am I about to forgive her for what she did
>>
Seduce and sleep with her, then get her fired. Afterwards, drop a small hint so she remembers who you are.
>>
>No way in hell am I gonna forgive her

You probably just should. Don't go through life holding grudges. I talked to one of my biggest bullies from childhood about what happened and he apologized profusely... then he tried to have gay sex with me.
>>
>>17185841
>>17185865
So OP should just hate fuck this girl?
>>
You don't have to forgive, but you do need to show some fucking professionalism and do your job. She's a coworker. Treat her as such.
>>
>>17185744
Be better than her. Become her boss.
>>
>>17185744
If you really wanna get back at her it'd be better to toy with her emotions

That could possibly lead to her getting fired as well
>>
>>17185870
Maybe I should
>>
File: breatheAware_gif-01_buyalex.gif (340 KB, 544x474) Image search: [Google]
breatheAware_gif-01_buyalex.gif
340 KB, 544x474
Plotting revenge for a six-year-old childhood grudge sounds like a symptom of mental illness.

Leave her alone.

Seek therapy.

I wish you well.
>>
Fuck these pussies. I essentially ruined my high school bullies life, felt good as fuck. Worked at a small company and he didn't recognize me. Found out he was banging a 15 year old, when he is 22. I accidentally let the information "slip", now he is a sex offender.

Fucker nearly killed me when he and his friends mugged me in high school, and I had a two month long stay in the hospital, he got what he deserves.
>>
>>17186192

This, clever revenge is well worth it.

>>17185744

OP, don't do anything rash just yet.
Play it out for a while, see how she integrates with others. OBSERVE.

If she gets seemingly too close to male colleagues, befriend those colleagues for information. If things go splitsville between her and these colleagues, then you may have a new ally.

Wait it out until you get some leverage.
Also, check her facebook to see who she's had drama with... maybe someones got something against her.

Every-time she rubs someone the wrong way, be there to say "yeah, I don't really like her either". Just to confirm and reinforce their disdain.

The goal here is to isolate her from the pack and make her the easiest target, from there any standard work bully will take advantage of that, without directly implicating you.

Basically, if you want revenge, keep it on the down low, be subtle and treat it like a long con.
>>
>>17185865
>>17186185

Up next is our brand new show; "when assholes fear consequences for being assholes."
>>
>>17185744
Kek what did she do
>>
>>17186185
I honestly haven't thought much of her until today

>>17186216
Spread rumors and talked shit behind my back all the time. Pretended to be my friend when it got rough. Then I found out what she did
>>
>Spread rumors and talked shit behind my back all the time. Pretended to be my friend when it got rough. Then I found out what she did
That's it? That was how she "bullied" you and left you seething and plotting for revenge 6 years later?
>>
Or may

>You, "Hey you were kind of a dick to me 6 years ago."
>Her, "Yeah I'm sorry about that, I was going through some tough times and took it out on you. I should have apologized sooner, can I buy you a drink?"
>Best friends for life
>>
>>17186308
have you considered if she's somekind og manipulative sociopath or somethings like that? This sounds like my old ''friend''. He's really manipulative and all his ''friends'' has a function for him (one because he's rich, another because they're popular etc.) he also bullied when he was younger and fought others all the time. I just cut contact with him even though i wanted revenge. are you man or woman?
>>
>>17185744
this was six years ago, contrary to popular beliefs people do change in that amount of time, especially if you were in high school at the time and pressured.

Don't do something out of spite and act in the same exact way she did back then, it just makes you a hypocrite.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.