[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
settling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: pajamafeel.jpg (27 KB, 511x428) Image search: [Google]
pajamafeel.jpg
27 KB, 511x428
>have an average of the average gf
>kinda cute, slightly chubby, 6/10 basically
>whenever I see a truly good looking girl while outside I die a little bit inside
>can't shake this feeling that I am wasting my youth by settling
>know that not only I cannot get that kind of attractive woman in my life, but that I can't even do much better than what I have at the moment
>know I will never be happy

Is this common among males? It's the worst fuckign feel, I won't to stop being so shallow.
>>
File: 1463819594442.png (243 KB, 525x424) Image search: [Google]
1463819594442.png
243 KB, 525x424
Honestly I think you just need to think long and hard about what really matters. Is the sex decent? Does she appreciate and take care of you? Shit like that is worth way more than dating up a point or two.
>>
>>17184812
I think you're not happy with your current gf and should dump her for someone you like better, if you're having issues like this with her now that it will just get worse and worse 5+ years down the line.
>>
Your girlfriend needs to befriend male orbiters so you can truly appreciate her.

I felt the same about my girlfriend until she got a few male friends from uni that changed my perspective of her entirely. I started finding her more attractive.
>>
Soon you'll realise that all relationships are meaningless and that you're always alone, no matter what you do or who you're with.
>>
>>17184841
I just want to stop being depressed when I see subjectively 10/10 girls. I thought I would stop feeling that way when I got a gf.

I got gf now and its even fucking worse.
>>
>>17184812
I was essentially in the same boat as you.

She was 6/10 by looks as well, but personality wise a solid 9/10. However, her mental problems and inability to keep up with me in life general led to us separating.. I feel kinda bad now that she is in mental asylum and cuts herself frequently again.

So it's common. What do you desire from other women, other than looks? Ask yourself does she make you happy. List down pluses and minuses and evaluate. If you're not happy about relationship now, it wont get any better in the future.
>>
>>17184868
Forgot to add, the more unstable and a "nuisance" my gf became, the more I started looking at other women like you do.
>>
No because I wouldn't have fallen for her in the first place.
>>
OP wants batshitcrazy

good luck with that.
>>
>>17184812
The reason you're not getting "9/10s" is because you're an asshole who comes on 4chan calling your own girlfriend a >chubby, 6/10

Go kill yourself
>>
>>17184907
Not batshitcrazy. But I do want batshitcrazy hot.
>>
Break up with her if you're not satisfied.

You're wasting her time and abusing her trust.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.