[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get a clingy white gf who has an Asian fetish? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 2542x3391) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 2542x3391
How do I get a clingy white gf who has an Asian fetish?

I'm an attractive Asian man 5'10"
>>
>>17184732
go for the shy ones, they're usually really clingy once you ask them out, or the ones that hate their bodies, but that ones not as easy to spot unless they're fat.

you don't like asian grills?
>>
>>17184744
How do I find these grils mang? I like seemingly shy and innocent girls. Asian girls can be qt too, but I want that novel white poon who has a major Asian fetish.
>>
>>17184831
I'm a white woman, I have yellow fever.

You get them the same way a white guy would, by being confident, relaxed, and well groomed. I'd hit up educated girls if you can instead of white trash. So college functions would be your best bet.
>>
>>17185184
Thanks. I didn't know white trash had yellow fever. Am I missing something? How do white women develop yellow fever anyway?
>>
>>17184732
How small is your wang?
>>
>>17185950
Like 6" tbhfamalam
>>
>>17185953
Ah, you one of those lucky ones. I am Asian myself and am pushing 4 inch on good day.
>>
>>17185963
Masculine af dad + mom with goddess genes = bretty good lookin' dude with some pretty features (hands and lips), while having the stature of a manly man
>>
File: received_10209433366659883.jpg (83 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
received_10209433366659883.jpg
83 KB, 960x1280
>implying you only want to be liked down to only a race type
Just bugging you senpai. I feel you niqqa. I myself am a asian dude. Have a white grilfriend tho. Im probably not as handsome as you are (lol) but i think im above average to most ppl. Also am 6'1 and /fit/. Uhh my schlong will float between 5.5 - 6.

I like asian grils but not fobs. But westernized asians will usually go for white dudes.

Pic my gf
>>
>>17185989
Nice. OP here. I'm pretty /fa/ and /lit/, so I come off as intelligent to most people. The problem with that, along with being good-looking, is that I'm introverted so at worst people assume I'm a snobbish prick before they even talk to me.

Nice gf tho, where'd you meet her?
>>
>>17186001
How /fa/ are we talking here, faglord? Supreme and Adidas ain't actually /fa/ and neither is Vans.
>>
>>17186130
Like preppy shit. Loafers, button ups, etc.

I don't dress like a fuccboii
>>
>>17186130
nice projection tho
>>
>>17186138
Lol, you sounds kind of snobbish and immature like those /f/ags. Nothing wrong with that, assuming you're in college still. I'm surprise you have trouble with girls, if you are as attractive as you say. Do you go to a lot of social events? Do you have a good size able amount of friends? I feel like you should be able to find a gf from those outlets. I prefers Asian grills with big boobs myself, so I ain't competing with you.
>>
>>17186145
I only wear Adidas and fucciboi stuff like apc and A.Wang, mang. I wish I could afford upper end designers, but priorities ya know.
>>
>>17186153
No and no.

Clinically depressed, suffering from gender dysphoria, and want to off myself. Funny how life works.

I don't really go on /fa/ anymore now that I have a sense of style, but I'm still as pretentious like the average e/lit/ist.
>>
>>17186159
Yikes man, that's gonna be hard for you to hook up with a grill then. Gender dysphoria... Doesn't that mean you identify as a woman, when you're a man? You sure you want a grill then? Why depressed tho?? You're young, "good looking" and fashionable. Joking aside, maybe you should work on your emotional state, before going for a girl. I find that when I as at my worse mentally, I tended to attracts/associate with the shittest people.
>>
>>17186173
Yeah. I think my depression stems from my gender dysphoria, and the fact that I'll never be a biological woman and be able to bear children. I think of committing suicide daily and I'm only 18.
>>
>>17186177
Should go see psychiatrist or doctor. You can be a tran, but idk what you would do about not being able to bear children. Is making them with your penis not satisfying enough?
>>
>>17186186
I am transgender, it's just that I haven't transitioned with hormones or surgeries yet. But what's the point of that if I'm going to kill myself anyway?

I have been seeing a therapist and actually did take female hormones for a few months, but I fell into huge depression and just stopped taking them. I feel hopeless, honestly.

And, regarding your last question, I don't think people realize how much of a struggle life is with gender dysphoria. It makes me feel like shit when I use my penis, but I want to be wanted by another woman. I know I'm not mentally stable to be in a relationship, but I'm lonely.
>>
>>17186194
Sounds like you need companionship more than a gf, hombre. Just rough it out and don't kill urself. 18 is still a babby, you haven't even experience much of life yet.
>>
>>17186194
Also, taking a large quantity of estrogen will make you depressed. So it's gud that you stop.
>>
>>17186212
How do I find a companion, anon?

>>17186219
And now that I'm back at my regular hormones levels, I'm still depressed. I take antidepressants, too.
>>
>>17186194
Why don't you just find a white man to ravish your boipussy with his big white cock?
>>
File: 1463958287791.jpg (2 MB, 4916x3502) Image search: [Google]
1463958287791.jpg
2 MB, 4916x3502
>>17186225
I'm attracted to women.
>>
>>17186221
Do what you're doing on 4chen, but in rl. Aka do social shit that you are interested in. Then find friends and lovers from there. Easier said than done, but it's a solution. Are you a NEET by any chance?
>>
>>17186252
Nope. Entering college this fall.

Also, what do you mean by "do what you're doing on 4chan, but in rl"? I'm really not all that interesting as a person. I'm attractive, read books, and lounge around on the internet for the most part.
>>
>>17184732
Dont act asian.
Dress like a white person. Work out.
>>
>>17186704
I'd say I'm pretty westernized. Plus, I wear preppy clothes, though I'm on the skinny side.
>>
>>17186704
lol what the fuck do you mean "act asian"

nigga, the OP is asian what the fuck is your problem lol

OK I ACT WHITE I EAT HAMBURGER GUN SEX EXPLOSION HOLLYWOOD TRUMP MCDONALD
>>
>>17184732

Look for girls into anime or kpop. They will definitely suck your dick.
>>
>ctrl+f "anime convention"
>no results
how disappointing. Anyway if you're a decent looking asian guy they will be all over you.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ7oMS7dwO0
>>
>>17185184
This.

Being Asian Guu with non Asian girl currently
>>
>>17185948
I got it after watching three kingdoms series
>>
>>17184732
>Attractive
>Asian man

Kek
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.