[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where would I have to go to find a cute Otaku girlfriend? Conventions?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: kat.jpg (20 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
kat.jpg
20 KB, 400x600
Where would I have to go to find a cute Otaku girlfriend? Conventions?
Do any of you have Otaku partners? What's it like?
>>
You can find cute girls that like anime a lot of places. You can find cute girls that like japanese stuff at asian studies departments.

You cannot find cute girls who are true otaku.
>>
anime clubs, gaming clubs, dnd groups, manga section at the bookstore

you can meet them at cons, just be careful because there are some crazy fucked up people at cons. I mean there are crazy fucked up people everywhere, but they seem to concentrate heavily at conventions
>>
File: 1454920097963.jpg (38 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1454920097963.jpg
38 KB, 400x300
>>17184720
Explain this please...
>>
The women you meet at cons are eye candy for nerds. You know how thousands of girls get naked on /r/gonewild in front of a bunch of nerds? It's the same deal with cons. Girls go to these things because they want to stick out and have all the virgin dudes drool over them.

If you want a girl that's into anime you need to not be into anime. I'll give an example. I'm not into gaming or anime or any of that kind of stuff but I was seeing this one girl who volunteered at the gaming club at her school. She was absolutely beautiful. The only other girl was this fat beast with colored hair, the others were all guys. It was hilarious watching them all drool over her. They did anything she wanted. Like they would jump up and gladly fulfill any favor she asked. Meanwhile she's sucking my dick on the club sofa during her class breaks.

If you want a nerdy girl, don't be a nerd.
>>
Some girl was interested in me once but all she ever wanted to do was fucking watch anime together so I dumped her. I'm not a child.
>>
Go on Tumblr make mutual followers.
>>
Anime cons
I dunno where else you can filter out the most autistic of them.
>>
>>17184826
Ok, but where can I meet them?
I'm sure the girl who sucked your dick want a nerd just an attention whore.
>>
>>17184826
Dont be a nerd?

Why would i want a nerdy gf if im not like that?
>>
>>17184706

>decide i want to make anime friends
>go to meetup.com and sign up for anime marathon
>Show up introduce myself
>one of the girls ends up asking me out awkwardly in front of everyone
>another one keeps complimenting my cosplay on the site
>decide to host my own meetup
>only two guys rsvp, but 4 hot asian chicks do

just sayian. as long as you are remotely good looking they seem to be into you. most anime characters are skinny so you dont even have to be ripped just dont be fat.
>>
>>17184816
>/cgl/
>con nightmare threads
>>
>>17185558
I think the point is that, mostly the people that were in the club weren't or didn't display themselves as attractive or confident guys. So just try to aim for that, because all girls like those qualities, work on yourself, and meet many people
>>
>>17184706
>>>/a/
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.