[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me, spending night at friend's dorm (it's a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1431317442079.jpg (55 KB, 587x663) Image search: [Google]
1431317442079.jpg
55 KB, 587x663
>be me, spending night at friend's dorm (it's a single)
>she and I drink wine together, we get drunk and hook up (second base; fingering and a handjob, finish in mouth)
>went from never having kissed to THAT over the course of a night
>she confesses she has feelings for me
>I don't, but I literally don't remember what led up to the kiss or escalation but she said I initiated
>we wake up next to each other and still make out in between talking about what just happened

I still can't imagine us being in a relationship, but is it possible to do this again in the future or was this a one-off? Thing is, I do care a lot if I lose her from my life.
>>
File: 1359671726779.png (167 KB, 328x324) Image search: [Google]
1359671726779.png
167 KB, 328x324
Are you like, 19??
>>
>>17185115
I'm 22, why?
>>
She had feelings. If you break her heart, you will lose her. If youth care about her and like her what is it that makes her unsuitable for a relationship?
>>
File: steveharvey_was_not_ready.gif (3 MB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
steveharvey_was_not_ready.gif
3 MB, 700x394
>>17184434
>Says he does not have feelings
>Says he would care if he lost her from his life

My advice: take her on a few dates and see if any hidden feelings come to light. It seems as if you actually do have some feelings but may not be entirely ready to accept them.
>>
>>17185156
Well, we have done a lot of very date-y things (but not official dates), like biking together at the beach or just going for a drive along the coast. Still felt platonic after those
>>
>>17185474
See if doing those things a d following them up with sex makes it seem less platonic. As someone a bit older, relationships with friends you actually enjoy, as in same hobbies and are able successed at friendship, is gonna be a lot better then most relationships. Not trying, unless your already involved with someone else, is one of those retard decisions people beat themselves up over for years.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.