[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/. I'm basically a fat autist Is it possible to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: halloween in israel.jpg (46 KB, 302x400) Image search: [Google]
halloween in israel.jpg
46 KB, 302x400
Hey /adv/.
I'm basically a fat autist
Is it possible to stop acting retarded?
I can't pay attention to what I'm doing, am clumsy, absent minded, bad with communication and behave in weird ways.
Anything I can do to change this?
>>
>>17184070
Unfortunately you just need to get out as much as you can. It will help.
If you're unhappy with your weight, there's plenty of options to help work on yourself. Talk to your doctor, if you have one- maybe consider therapy if you feel your issues are severe enough to warrant concern.
>>
>>17184075
Thanks.
But hey
I don't have anyone to talk to outside imageboards and can't afford a therapist.
Anything I can do about that?
I mean, anything I can do alone, that doesn't involve a therapist
>>
>>17184085
Being alone is part of the problem.
You don't have anyone close that you can talk to about this? No family or anything?
Self help is trash, just a heads up- it's a good tool to use along side therapy, but that's at the discretion of your therapist.
Try to find a place that will give you free counseling. Are you in school or anything?
>>
>>17184208
>are you in school or anything
Last year higschool.
I've already had my birthday so you don't need to worry about age.
>You don't have anyone close that you can talk to about this?
Not that I can think of
>No family or anything?
Not really.
>>
>>17184220
Try to talk to the councilors at your school if you can. They can help set you up with what you need to do- or, at the very least point you in the right direction.
Isolation only gets worse with time, the longer you wait- the harder it will be to deal with in the future.
Consider finding a job if you can, something random for the summer. A lot of places will take on high school kids and it will help to teach you some basic social skills.
>>
Also, remember not to be hard on yourself. I know how hard things can be in your situation. Just take things day by day, and if you keep at it your life will improve.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.