[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hoes before bros?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: funny-spongebob_00242175.jpg (436 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
funny-spongebob_00242175.jpg
436 KB, 1024x768
So both of my best friends decided to go out and get gfs, so naturally I was happy for them but soon they stopped talking to me and now pretty much ignore me. How do I get them back?
>>
become a lady boy and date them both.
>>
>>17183899
Nice dubs.

Sleep with their mothers.

You have to be 18 to post here.
>>
>>17183899
sry they lost to the pussy now and are totally whipped if they stopped seeing their friends
>get better friends
>>
>>17183899
>So both of my best friends decided to go out and get gfs, so naturally I was happy for them but soon they stopped talking to me and now pretty much ignore me. How do I get them back?
When some people are physically and emotionally stimulated, they don't really hang out with friends (or at least stick to hanging out with other couples, because you may no longer do the same things you did before). My guy has friends, and I repeatedly encourage him to go hang out with them, at least once a week. But he always chooses to stay with me and do whatever I'm doing. It's been that way for many years. I think some people are just really clingy. You may have more luck if you befriend the girlfriends and hang out with all of them.
>>
>>17183899
Man Code goes out the window when women are involved. Your best chance of resuming your friendship with them is simply to wait out their relationships and be there to help pick up the pieces if things go bad as a friend would.

I'm going to assume you are under 18 ( or are still developing into an adult at minimum ) given your post. This is not a bad thing but as you continue to grow you should discover urges to date people as well and once you start to you'll see that maintaining that sort of relationship requires more energy/time than the relationships you currently have.
>>
>>17183899
you don't, this is the beginning of the end, you'll casually hang out the first year, then the second year of them dating roles around and they start to get "serious". then one nimrod proposes on their 3rd anniversary date and pressures your other buddy to follow suit. they pop out kids and you never see either of them again

the end
>>
File: 1455057142272.jpg (52 KB, 583x583) Image search: [Google]
1455057142272.jpg
52 KB, 583x583
You'll get them back-briefly- during their inevitable breakups and divorces.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.