[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ do any of you have examples of villains from movies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
Hey /adv/ do any of you have examples of villains from movies or books who basically started out good but were told they were evil, or told they were useless shits and so they became that way?

Trying to find a character who's mentality is outlined as...

>people think I am horrible and will live up to nothing good
>thus I will become evil

The only person who I can think of is Elliot Rodgers, but I'm hoping to find someone from a fictional story so that my example is less dark.

If you're curious, I'm doing this because I'm trying to demonstrate the value of encouragement to someone, and also show him the contrast of discouragement.
>>
File: tumblr_muob1fomZ51sjfiqho1_250.jpg (24 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_muob1fomZ51sjfiqho1_250.jpg
24 KB, 250x188
Anyone?
>>
The fox from Zootopia.
>>
>>17183661
Damn, that's such a cliche but I can't think of any. Magneto I GUESS. He was a good guy at heart, but due to all the discrimination of being a mutant turns into kind of a dick. Fun fact though: He and Professor X are directly inspired by MLK and Malcolm X.
>>
>>17183963
Yea Magneto is pretty close to what I was thinking.

I am really thinking of someone who was trying to be good but was misunderstood for it.

>>17183944
Haven't seen it but I'll look it up now.
>>
I thought of one, The Hound from GRRM's series.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.