[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There was this guy came to my shop every Thursday afternoon to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 460x282) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 460x282
There was this guy came to my shop every Thursday afternoon to have lunch. Sometimes with his colleagues sometimes alone. It's been awhile and now every Thursday i became waiting for him to come. I think he's working around this area and I assumed this was his break time. I only work at the shop on Thursday morning so this was the only time I have a chance to see him. I think i had a crush on this guy. and it's so weird that i think he has something on me too by the way he looks at me. So what should i do? Should I believe in my instinct?
My job was to talk and to be nice with people there was no way that I couldn't realize that he just being nice to me.
Am I having an illusion for this? I need some help.
>>
The man owes you nothing, so why giving him so much thoughts ? Why even make a thread ? Talk to him next time you see him and tell him that you constantly think of him (If you are a girl)
>>
>>17183083
this would be good advice, actually even better advice if OP was literally a faggot so why even post
>If you are a girl
>>
>>17183091
He would get his teeth smashed in for coming up to a man and saying such thing. I don't want that to happen. Not for OP but for the dude that might get jail time for doing so.
>>
>>17183083
>>17183091
>>17183116
What's wrong with a guy having a crush on a guy?
>>
>>17183230
Nothing, but depending on the guy OPs crushing on, who really OP knows nothing about, OP could be risking a punch in the mouth or his job depending on its policy with flirting with customers. I live in a very liberal state but we still have a lot of violence and discrimination against gays.
>>
>>17183396
So do you believe in everything happens for a reason? Like she/he just can't suddenly having a crush on this guy?
It's happened to me once before i had a crush on this girl(a customer) and i think she's the same since we both feel something was rising slowly between us. But then I was so beta i did nothing to make us become truth.
Maybe it was our instincts trying to tell us something?
>>
>>17183455
What do you mean? If you're asking if I think people meet thanks to fate then the answer is no. If you're asking if you're own crush can influence someone to like you, then yeah that's possible.
>>
>>17183474
So maybe my crush interested in me back just because it influence her?
>>
>>17183516
You'll never know for sure unless you go for it. But it's hard from an employee-client relationship. If it's ok with your boss, ask her out. It's probably better to ask outside of work if you can. Do you guys make small talk? If so its low pressure to invite her to an event or something that you were already going to, and talk about being attracted to her there.
>>
>>17183543
We don't have small talk at all except for the business. Maybe this is the good plan,trying to talk to her first then mention about some event and take charge from it. Hope it works
>>
I had a very similar situation except I was the costumer and she was the employee. She was always very nice to me and over time became more friendly. She'd always hug me and our eyes would constantly meet and a real connection would be felt.

My problem was I wasn't she if she was just being overly nice because it WAS part of her job so I never did anything. I didn't want to be another asshole who hit on her.

I went away for a while and when I returned she had quit. I'll never see her again but I wish I would have acted.

In your case you can.
>>
>>17183607
Same situation for me, I'm the guy giving advice >>17183543
And >>17183474
I actually asked out the cashier when I ran into her out of work and she said yes but it didn't work out and we lost touch. We started talking a bit recently though which is cool but I'm trying hard to not hold any huge expectations.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.