[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why date a real girl? me and MaryJane have such a good relationship.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1447854929821.jpg (300 KB, 1962x1255) Image search: [Google]
1447854929821.jpg
300 KB, 1962x1255
Why date a real girl? me and MaryJane have such a good relationship.
She helps me understand all about the world and people.
I feel so relaxed when I'm with her.
Food tastes better, orgasms are better, music is better - it's all shit when she's not there.
Also, and I'm not the violent type, but she would never cry if you hit her.

tell me why a real girl is better than drugs when you have friends and shit to splurge you emotional bullshit anyway.
>>
oxytocin
>>
Real girls can bring real happiness, not the fake stuff that comes from slavery to a chemical.
>>
>>17182729
>She helps me understand all about the world and people.
No she doesn't
>>
>>17182879
>>17182884
yeah, just a pathetic way to justify why my actual relationshits end so badly. wasn't a stoner for 18 months. 2 failed relationships and 1 bad breakup, back to my old life and stopped caring.
>>
Doing things stoned can be more fun than doing them sober.
Doing things stoned WITH someone else can be more fun than doing them alone.

If your choice is between a real girl and drugs, that means you're dating girls who are against drugs. When drugs mean so much to you, of course that would make you unhappy. You could date someone who is the nonviolent type but enjoys hitting MaryJane with you.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.