[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am jaded and uninteresting. How to become a fun guy to be around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
I started 2 years ago at age 20 my self improvement journey. I got pretty much everything

>/fit/ like an athlete
>excellent hygiene
>nice haircut
>got a car
>I am /fa/
>few cool hobbies
>cool career
>starting to have a social life
>ditched vidya and low value friends
>more accustomed to social "dynamics" i.e beta behaviors, being needy...

But the problem is that I still have a hard time being an awesome catch for women. I always feel inferior and not good enough. I can get numbers quite easily but I can never make it past the first week, no matter the approach (friendly, more agressive, laid back...). Also, I rarely watch movies/tv shows, listen to music and travel so that really makes it harder to connect with people

Also I am into older girls/women (26+). How to approach them?

>pic related he is my fashion inspiration
>>
>>17182384
>How to approach them?
try killing yourself
>>
You could start by not being a guy who's not pretentious and an asshole, and then start doing things that other people actually do so you can relate to them.
>>
>>17182384
Are you happy?
>>
>>17182384
>How to approach them?
How about you take a genuine interest in them and open yourself up to their interests?
>>
>>17182384
Your self improvement was largely superficial and based on the standards of society. Improve your character by finding things you are passionate about, and pursue them. What are you're cool hobbies, and why are you into them? When I'm passionate about something I'm obsessed with it.
>>
>>17182438
I am not an asshole

>>17182447
Not completely happy.

>>17182449
Each time I did this they either friendzone me (never interested sexually and not interested in friendship either) or never talk to me again
>>
>>17182460
Superficial? I was on the edge of suicide 2 years ago. Now I am way better than before but have so much to catch up
>>
>>17182464
Why are you not happy, or at least, why do you think you aren't?
>>
>I always feel inferior

That's because you are.
Step aside boy
>>
>>17182464
>I am not an asshole
>ditched...low value friends
>>
>>17182471
Yes, superficial. Don't get me wrong, your improvement is a great step in the right direction, but you just have to go a bit deeper. You don't seem happy with yourself so find things you actually care about. You need to build up your self worth to be able to attract other people.
>>
>>17182478
That's not being an asshole dude. If your "friends" make your life worst you should ditch them.
>>
>>17182478
Because I was blind. The only things they cared was memes and vidya. They aren't doing anything positive in life and ditched me at the first sight of gf. I tried to help them and initiate things but in the end, fuck them they never cared about me either.

>>17182477
Because I am not very successful at anything. Go to the fym for 2 years, barely any improvements, no gf, I am still seen as a lower value male, not popular, not knowledgeble enough, no talents, not a lot of education, have a hard time studying, I am somewhat lazy etc...

I also have a dream of racing cars but shit is so expensive and so hard that I stand no chance
>>
>>17182505
Go to /o/. Motorsport isn't that expensive to get into if you have a track or even an underground scene nearby and especially with friends that are into the same thing. Get a beater and just start wrenching.
>>
>>17182464
>I am not an asshole

-_-

>Read "No more mr nice guy" by dr. glover
>Follow it's advice.
>>
>>17182499
>>17182505
Calling people low value and putting people on tier lists kind of makes you an asshole
>>
>>17182505

>Go to the fym for 2 years, barely any improvements
Then you do not do it right.

> no talents, not a lot of education
Then fucking get some, you piece of shit.
>>
>>17182540
No that's just called reality. I used to think the same way you do but there's a clear difference between a NEET and let's say a doctor. But that doesn't really matter what tier the person is. It's more about WHO they really are and if they are a nuisance, then I cut the ties
>>
>>17182553
Well said, I think those that are upset are the low-value proles that you inadvertently triggered.
>>
>>17182553
Cutting ties with people who's direction and values differ from yours is fine. Judging them for their life choices based on your personal criteria for what a good person is makes you an asshole. I mean it's normal and almost everyone does this, including me, but it doesn't make it a positive trait. Sometimes you have to be an asshole, and having standards is great.
>>
>>17182595
Kind of got sidetracked but what I was trying to say is if OP wants to be with "higher value" women he should abolish his tier system. It's self defeating and limiting.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.