[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to get a Monica Bellucci type girlfriend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
How to get a girl like her? Especially if she is older than you.
>>
>>17182128

be hot. be charming. scope out girls like her. attempt to date them.
>>
Treat her like a human being and not like a 10/10 sex goddess - since that's how everyone else treats her. She will appreciate honesty and not being seen as an object
>>
File: image394.jpg (9 KB, 252x190) Image search: [Google]
image394.jpg
9 KB, 252x190
>>17182128
>Bellucci

Fuggetaboutit. The boss is angry you disappeared again.
>>
>>17182132
>>17182164
So how do you cold approach them? That's my biggest issue, when I see a nice girl at a bar/event, I just can't approach them, I feel overwhelmed by them and their friends so I just don't even try
>>
>>17182182

Most people have that anxiety. I would say the best way to get over it is to just see the bigger picture - if you get rejected, so what? At least you tried unlike the other pussies standing around gawking at her. Just go up and ask her her name, ask if she'd like a drink, talk to her as if you're talking to a cool old dude in his 60s drinking alone - just be genuine and don't try to put on airs, act cool to impress her, etc. It will come off as fake and make you look even worse. Everyone, not just girls, appreciates a genuine person who isn't afraid to just be themselves. If you're socially awkward, you can always just say something like, "Sorry, I don't usually just talk to strangers like this.. you just seem really cool." It's okay to be nervous. Everyone is; that's why 90% of people are terrified of approaching a stranger. If she blows you off, who cares. That's the attitude you gotta have
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.