[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I've been seeing this girl lately and we really connect,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: st7dOH-k.jpg (141 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
st7dOH-k.jpg
141 KB, 1252x1252
So I've been seeing this girl lately and we really connect, have almost all the same interests and just really vibe together as people
But I really don't find myself sexually attracted to her
And I'm frustrated cause I like her as a person but she's just not really the kind of girl I go for. Little heavier and all that. Maybe I'm sballow, I can admit that, but I just don't find her terribly attractive

Most frustrating we share the same kinks.
Any advice?
>>
How long have you been going out?

Keep dating her, perhaps as you grow closer you will find your sexual attraction increases.

Though there are some girls that, simply, are just meant to be friends.
>>
>>17181914
Bout a week and a half. I'm worried it might get too serious.

Part of my fear is that I'm 21 And I've only ever had one serious girlfriend in my life. Loved her dearly and she was amazingly gorgeous and I'm worried that in running out of time to sleep around and goof off you know?
>>
>>17181910
You are shallow if your only caring about the physical attraction of her, I'd kill for a girl that liked the same shit I'm into but I have to settle for hoes and the most boring of women
>>
>>17181927
I'm aware of it. But I'm also saying I don't know if I can be with someone I don't find terribly sexually attractive.
>>
>>17181910
I think you should keep dating her, though. Maybe you'll starting to find some things that are sexy about her, not only her body
It happns to me, I waited and now I've been with my bf for almost 2 years and our sexual life is AWESOME hahaha just keep going bro
>>
>>17181932
You don't need sex to have a happy life and since it's such a big deal to you just drop her already
>>
>>17181910
work out with her
take her for walks
tell her directly what the deal is
>hey, i like you but im not physically attracted to you. i want to get you in shape so that i will want to fuck you
the direct approach is often the best approach when it comes to these things
>>
>>17181947
Nigger what

OP, sexual attraction (and by extension, a healthy sex life) are just as important as whether you get on with her.

You know what we call people that we really like, but don't find sexually attractive? Friends. That's what you are- or at least, it's all you should be.

By continuing to date her, you will not miraculously find her previously unattractive features attractive; they will simply bother you more and more. Trust me.

The right thing is to end it, but you already know that
>>
>>17181955
And here's the guy that doesn't care about deeper affection and only wants sex, sex is easy to get but a girl you connect with besides just your dick is much more enjoyable to have
>>
>>17181977
actually this guy >>17181955 has a point, we called friends people who we connect to but they're not attractive to us... idk
>>
>>17181910

>how dare you be attracted to the person you date!!1!

stop thinking this way. you do not need to be in a relationship. it is perfectly normal to be single til you find the right partner, even if it takes literally forever. if you find yourself whining over being single than its time to re examine your life as a whole and see what changes need to be made.

but as long as your standards arent impossibly high then its just fine to be friends with this person.

girls do this to guys 24/7 you ccan do it too.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.